I’ve seen that one too.

CMJ

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try it out.
I love butterscotch, I’m hoping to afford FW Butterscotch asap

2 Likes

I’m having g issues…lol
I have:
Juicy Peach & Ripe Strawberry and no other flavers to add to v1 custard except creamed & vanilla’s.
Ripe Strawberry is good but I gotta figure a few flavors & brands of those to go with creamed,custards…etc

I’m predominantly a TPA guy.

My most used TPA flavours along with CAP VC V1 are
RIPE STRAWBERRY
BANANA CREAM
PLUM
BUTTERSCOTCH
CARAMEL ORIGINAL
DULCE DE LECHE
RIPE BANANA
BRANDY
BAVARIAN CREAM
PIE CRUST

I also use CAPELLA
SWEET STRAWBERRY
CAKE BATTER (changing to FW YELLOW CAKE SOON)

One easy way of finding a good custard recipe is to choose a desert you like and try to replicate it.

I’ve made a recipe that’s based on a Brandy soaked plum tart with custard however currently it’s private and I’ve only shared this recipe with one other user who shared one of theirs with me.

Don’t be afraid to try a mix of flavours.

Pie crust is a very versatile flavouring that adds a pastry crust kind of note to your juices when used under 4% I’ve also got an Apple and Blackcurrant pie with custard recipe that’s quite delicious. A little sour at times though and isn’t an ADV but the flavourings I use in this are from a vendor called CUPCAKE WORLD and are generally an EU vendor.

CMJ

1 Like

this looks promising?

SMOK TFV4 SUB-OHM TANK KIT $35.99

Sigelei 75w TC @ Origin Vape $54.99 w/ coupon code: 75wtemp04; and with free shipping I believe. That’s over 20% off the retail price.

2 Likes

http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-dovpo-harvest-tank-sub-ohm-top-filling-5ml-tc-atomizer-p-7925.html looks promising???

eye mean eye haven’t seen any reviews but 100w tc idk
http://us.efun.top/eleaf-istick-100w.html?mw_aref=b73b1508be0994d2958b0d58629eff12

Needed to let you know, and others, the 100w Istick does not have temp control…

#The Sigelei 150w TC Mod is now in stock and for a limited time you can get it for $80.99 shipped!

To receive the discount, use coupon code sig150tc at checkout.

Customer service is top notch. They screwed up my order and I ended up with 2 free Snow Wolf.

2 Likes

duhhhh??? wasn’t paying attention???

Thx @Pro_Vapes, you pushed me over the edge, ordered it.

1 Like

I’m waiting longer… I think it will get lower.

2 Likes

Is there a RBA for that tank yet?

1 Like

The full kit should come with an RBA-section :smile:

1 Like

Thought you said you were going to pass on the Sig 150? :laughing:

It’s Pro_Vapes! He said he’d get it when it reaches $60, just to say he has it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Crap, if it gets to $60, I think we will all own one at that price. Can’t blame him there :grin:

1 Like

Well you have a couple mods to play with, I have been waiting for a bit of a price drop to compliment my iStick 50. Maybe this will get me out of the mood for a week or two of wanting to buy another thing to play with… lol

1 Like