Good deals?

I just hope it’s still at that price on Friday.

I had a small vudget left after vacation so I’ve just used it up on 200m of Kanthal, 10m Ti, 100ml VC1, and some new to me CCW flavours to try.

CMJ

Do either of you know the exchange rate to the dollar. How much is that USD,

Now you both use v1. I noticed that a few of the other regulars use v1 also. Is that because it’s better than v2 or is it that you were pleased with v1.

If you google “12 gbp in usd” it will convert to USD at current exchange rates :smile:
v2 uses butyric acid, which I don’t like. v1 tastes waaaaay better to me :slight_smile: I don’t mind vaping diketones.

£12 is about $18 but you need to factor in shipping costs.

Capella VC V1 on the Capella site is about $20 for 4oz but other vendors have it for anything from $12 and upwards.

Having used both V1 and V2 before I now only purchase V1.

I pretty much religiously Vape custards now bar a few recipes I’ve created.

The V1 custard is worlds apart from V2

CMJ

1 Like

I’ve been strictly using v2. I must get v1 now that I have spoken to you. I just purchased 4 ounces, (roughly 128ml) for $12.49 with free shipping. I imagine international shipping costs a fortune. I’m addicted to the custards. What’s your favorite public custard juice.

1 euro = 1.10 dollar today. I just checked.

This one is my ADV 1st choice

I just got back from a 5 day vacation where I took butterscotch custard, coffee and walnut cake, and Ripe Nana Cream Custard from above and all I vaped was the Nana Cream.

I also have a few other recipes that are custard dominant but include things like

PLUM, BRANDY, PIE CRUST and VC1

RASPBERRY, APPLE and VC1

APPLE, BLACKCURRANT, PIE CRUST and VC1.

STRAWBERRIES, BANANA CREAM and VC1

I’ve been working on an adaptation of MOTHERS MILK too.

Along with other recipes I’m working on and new flavours I’m getting etc.

CMJ

My own G Vanilla Custardy II - it’s nothing spectacular, but I’ve vaped it every day for a year and a half :slight_smile: So there must be something about it ;D It does require a minimum of 2 weeks to steep - 3 is better. There are many very good custards out there though :smile:

1 Like

Sounds awesome. I’m going to check them out. Undoubtedly I will have to place a flavor order. It’s endless. Lol. I will let you know how I make out and of course throw some stars your way. I’m off to work and thank you for the info. I don’t do forums but when I found this one…well…how could I not stay. I’m in Florida by the way. Talk to you again.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome.

The NANA CREAM CUSTARD is wonderful after +10 days

Word of warning if you use the TPA RIPE BANANA make sure you’re using either Glass bottles or LDPE plastic bottles as it breaks down plastics and IS A TANK CRACKER if you use PolyCabonate etc tanks.

CMJ

Gonna have to get me some French Vanilla to try that recipe.

I don’t use EM so would probably leave it out

CMJ

EM can absolutely be left out.

1 Like

I just ordered VC 1 from Bull City for 1.75 for a 10ml to try it out against the VC 2 (I have a 4 oz bottle of it) yesterday with about a dozen other flavors (Fiji apple being one). Sure wish they would get Joy back in stock, I have been wanting to try it for awhile now.

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s more options to buy the Badger 121 Paint Mixer…

Click for the Badger Paint Mixer

Some with free shipping…

1 Like

so I bought an engraving tool and turned it into this

idk it froths’s like crazy and the bit changes w an allen key?

4 Likes

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111718857650&alt=web

Will any of those fit in the skinny tip bottle’s?

1 Like

my frothier is twisted 18 g wire untwisted alittle!!! in the engraving tool…

1 Like