Good deals?

Yes, I verified a price jack up. They certainly are not using it to change labels to their new name (as per my pictures in Vape Mail) Those 2 bottles will probably last me months since they are used for only 1 ejuice blend. Though I should hope I need more next week, it’s doubtful.

Their Blueberry is like blueberry candy, the Cotton Candy is no better than TFAs version, it’s just EM. Strawberry is good as you say, Banana is good but TFA Banana cream subs VERY well, and never tried the others.

Well, what do you think, will this new price increase help them figure out what their company name is. Perhaps they will now have the capital to hire great minds to figure out what next week’s company name will be. What do you think?

1 Like

Lol your funny. I sure hope you find your replacements soon if the prices keep hiking up.

1 Like

Yeah, the price increase wasnt big, but all of the flavors that I ordered were $1.99, next day they were and are now $2.13.

1 Like

Actually, the sizes I buy did not go up in price, only the smaller sizes went up. Perhaps they roam the forums and already know we businesses think they are overpriced. They may have also overheard @Josephine_van_Rijn say $1.99 was cheap so they raised their prices…lol

2 Likes

Erhhh @Josephine_van_Rijn :rage:…jk !

2 Likes

Yes, sad but true, it’s all @Josephine_van_Rijn fault that they raised their prices…lol

2 Likes

ECX 40% off excludes capella’s LA n wholesale ( sorry Ringling)
Ends July 5th
Coupon code 4thofjulymixer

I am so very, very sorry! :anguished: It is just that I pay 3 times as much overhere so…
RIGHT YOU VENDORS, YOU ARE ALL OVERPRICED!!!

3 Likes

http://www.efun.top/ipv-d2-box-mod.html?mw_aref=b73b1508be0994d2958b0d58629eff12

this is really nice!!

IPV3 Li 165w $81 ENTER CODE: HUFF315

Authentic Kanger Sub Box Mini Starter Kit $58.99

1 Like

Much better. Just riding my email here lol. That’s terrible I think I’ll cancel the post your deal is a true deal !

1 Like

Before anyone runs out and grabs that Subox Mini, be advised that the center pin problem is bad with this device. Other than the Subtank Mini that came in the kit, the only other tank that has been used on my device is the Kanger Genitank.

IMO, Kanger knew it, and released a bad product anyway. Evidence, they already have a version with a spring loaded center pin, ready for release, they are just waiting for some of the defective units to be bought up.

Google to find out how many vape shops have pulled them, and announced that they will not be selling the Subox kit, until the new version comes out.

The thing is, that CP is the only problem with mine, but it is a REAL PITA.

Vapecrawler compares prices for you. They usually have the lowest. I always check there first, the I double check on google. I ordered the Snow Wolf for $88… Some has it listed at $150. It really pays to shop around.

code lv4th25 for 25% off entire site!!!

1 Like

http://www.cigbuyer.com/fourth-of-july-ecig-vape-sales/

This is a beauty. I wish I knew if it functions properly… I’d be on this one.

AUTHENTIC SMOKJOY TALOS 150W TEMPERATURE CONTROL

3 Likes

what is this shiny new thing??? I see you checking your funds!!!

3 Likes

I have two tc mods on the way already… Sig 75 tc on preorder and the Snow Wolf should be here in a few days. I can’t afford another til next month. I wonder if that shiny one is any good. If it is I might. I got to hear some reviews first.

1 Like

just asking… who pays the bills? hahahaha ur just crazy crazy !!!

1 Like

That is sexy! I would have to carry a polishing cloth everywhere.

2 Likes