Good deals?

And they have already showed up! Wow…great deal and quick as well!

6 Likes

Haven’t been to MFS in awhile so they sent me a code for $7.00 off any order. So I got me five Innokin I Sub coils for $5.49 including shippigng.

Did anybody else get the same code?

2 Likes

I got that email plus another one that had 17% off the entire order that ends tonight at midnight eastern time.

1 Like

Yup… I did as well. :grinning: I hate not being able to use it, but perhaps someone can!

UP FOR GRABS! Aaaaaaand GO!

Coupon Code: LC7-YJQ-ZCV-Z

:sunglasses:

1 Like

The code for 17% off the entire order is: SHOP17

1 Like

Just a couple days ago I ordered nicotine and some flavors from Nicotine River using the great deal offer that was provided above. Although I am not at my home currently (still out of state working in NC), I wanted to throw out here that my order arrived in record time from Calif (I believe) to Misery (Missouri).
Additionally I had a couple questions concerning the order and all my questions were answered very fast… nice to see such great customer service from a busy company, it willing to take the time to ensure a satisfied customer… even if they are just a small orderer (if that is a word) such as mine was.
Thanks Nicotine River… and Grant.

5 Likes

Fasttech is out until Feb. 14th - meanwhile you can order from them and get 20% off with the code: KUNGHEI until Feb. 7th - from the 8th to the 14th you cat get 15% off with the same code. Be prepared to wait, because your stuff might not ship until the 23rd!

Yes… I placed an order for a new TFV4 on 01/04 …
Just logged in to check on it and there’s a message there for me posted 3 days ago
saying they are out of stock and will have more on 02/25 and will ship at that time.

:frowning: <— sad face

Awww! Bummer! :confused:

Fasttech’s 20% off ends today. I debated and debated over buying more. But the deal was too good to pass up. I mean, $41.64 for an iPV 5? And a D3 for $39.61? This folks is a NO BRAINER! Plus I grabbed one of those cool UD Vape bags for $20.66. This will be a really good vape mail :wink:

1. Authentic UD Vape Pocket Carry Bag for E-Cigarettes
    SKU 2812104
    $25.82 ($5.16) 1 $20.66
  2. Authentic SmokTech TFV4 Replacement TF-R2 RBA Dual Coil Head
    SKU 3302700
    $6.67 ($1.33) 2 $10.68
  3. Authentic Pioneer4You iPV D3 80W TC VW APV Box Mod
    SKU 3821201
    $49.51 ($9.90) 1 $39.61
  4. Authentic Vapesoon Glass Tank for SmokTech TFV4 Clearomizer (7 Pieces)
    SKU 3890600
    $6.71 ($1.34) 1 $5.37
  5. Authentic Pioneer4You iPV 5 200W TC VW APV Box Mod
    SKU 3974800
    $52.05 ($10.41) 1 $41.64
  6. Authentic SmokTech SMOK TFV4 Replacement TF-R3 RBA Coil Head
    SKU 4050204
    $6.97 ($1.39) 1 $5.58
    Shipment Total: $123.54
4 Likes

Use code: KBOXDEAL
To get the Kanger Kbox (40 watts) for 10.99! Black only. US shipping.

http://www.ecigavenue.com/shop/kanger-kbox-40-watt-box-mod/

Not bad as a starter gift.

2 Likes

You are very welcome and have a great night my friend!

I just got 9 bottles of Medicine Flower Extracts for $$116.28. That’s an average of $12.92 a bottle. I joined their program and paid $19.97 for a months’ membership, Add that in makes it $15.13 per bottle average. That’s pretty good. I got Lemon that wasn’t on sale, Blueberry, Caramel, Butterscotch, Peach, Dark Chocolate that I already had and now I have 2. Also got Black Cherry, Guava, and Mango that I didn’t have. Lots are $11.xx without joining anything. If you use THIS link to go to the site, they will send me a check for 5% of your purchase and I WILL donate it to ELR. http://www.therawfoodworld.com/?aff=621321

The Raw Food World: Extracts: http://www.therawfoodworld.com/?aff=621321

Thanks. Sign up for the Affiliate program and the site will give you a link if you want to get that too. I’m donating anything I get.

1 Like

If you’re donating it, you might as well use mine :slight_smile: Medicine Flower at TheRawFoodWorld.com :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, You have one. Good that you posted that and will do too.
Can you please give me the info I’d need to donate whatever I did get.
I hope I didn’t cause any confusion. I had better just leave mine open in case anyone sees it and uses it since I posted on another large site.

At the bottom of “My page” is a donation section :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

4 LG batteries for $13.39 with coupon code "Ebattery"

1 Like

Just took delivery of those today along with some sony vtc4’s. Good batteries. :yum:

1 Like

Almost pulled the trigger on that until I saw the shipping and figured it’s a China based shop so the support may be questionable if needed.

I just saw that too. Deleted :slight_smile: