Good deals?

I know…when I first saw it I thought “too late they’re all sold out”

Vapor World has a gallon of PG or VG for $24.95. Is that too good to be true? Can quality be lost in PG or VG or is it all the same. Should I buy it? Or get $20% off at MyFreedomSmokes and it’s $$24 for 1 liter?
What would you pros do? I’d like to save but no reduce quality.

will hit you up on the 28th

1 Like

Here’s a good deal. PG & VG from Essential Depot 4 gallons (3VG/1PG) for $39 with their Glycube. The quality is top notch!

http://www.essentialdepot.com/category/4-GALLONS-PG-VG.html

Ive heard mixed reviews on this, was even told it was petroleum based…I dont know if I believe this though

I did not buy from them. Someone else gave me this info. Maybe too good to be true.

Tried to delete my post but got a 400 error.

I bought from them and got the Glycube for $39 last week. Really excellent quality VG & PG.

Thanks so much Bearkat. That is a great find and appreciate you verifying that. Wish I hadn’t have missed it. I plan to be more patient next time. If I post for advice on where to get something, I’ll wait a little longer before I click ‘pay’ somewhere. I still got a better deal than I had been. I paid $24 per gallon of PG or VG and they hit me for $15 shipping at VaporWorld.com. I got 2 VG and 1 PG and a couple of nice delrin drip tips. I was looking at a Cuboid but it was $10 more there versus VapeNW who has extremely good prices.

1 Like

Glad I could (almost) help. Wish I had seen your post earlier. Sounds like you got a good deal anyway. I too was buying my PG & VG from MFS but after I saw this deal, never again. I still get my NIC from them as it has been good quality and I haven’t really researched any other vendors yet.

Actually, I am still testing out the nicotine from Nicotine River instead of MFS. I think it’s less harsh, but not sure yet. You can get a small amount like 60ml to try. They are good people.
I was looking to get away from MFS. Just felt like a number after a couple of things.

This is a good price.

1 Like

15% off in March at ODSIY with coupon code IRISH.

3 Likes

WooHoo! Thank you @JoJo! OSDIY is the only place in the US with FA Nonna’s Cake, I’ve been looking everywhere…

Done and done! Order is on the way :yum: They only had like 35 left when I ordered. Can’t wait to try it out!

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s all petroleum based for pg

FYI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol#Production

1 Like

One Stop DIY Shop 15% off with coupon code “Irish”, 3-1-16 through 3-31-16
Saw this posted, but I have not confirmed it. Must stay away or I’ll buy!

UK’s’ Chef’s Vapour has 20% off using code happyanniversary :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Great find. :wink:

Kay so just some is but not the stuff we use. Thx for the info