Good deals?

Just ordered from Fast tech used LABORDAY for coupon code got 15% off. 24 hour sale ending UTC 23:59.

BTW, didn’t know they sold adult toys,LOL!

Good find… ordered 100’ 316L and 100’ Ti, both 22g. I build simple coils, so this and my current supply will last me a couple years. I currently get 3-4 weeks from a Ti build using it almost daily.

3 Likes

I bought .22 ga. Titanium from them last week and would love to hear how it compares to the Bee Vapes you have been using.I went to order from Bee but they are out.
I see the Ti gets good reviews from LV but I have mixed feelings.It is soft and has a dull grey almost bronze finish to it.
I have been taking my time and cleaning it thoroughly with a piece of scotchbrite polishing pad and then wiping it down with alcohol.
The good news is the ohms have been stable and the vape is good and clean. I have been able to use TC once again.My only gripe has been that it isn’t the same Titanium that we were once able to get from Unkamen.
I have only used it twice due to me experimenting with 316L SS for the past few days.
I do think it is usable but I just wish I could find the shiny hard Ti that we used to get.

1 Like

LV Ti is a shot in the dark for me. Unlike Unkamen who really doesn’t advertise their Ti as resistance wire, LV’s rep is on the line. So I only hope for the best.

Thanks for noting your current opinions on LV Ti wire. That gives me a starting point.

That was some very good TI wire. It may have been too stiff for jewelry, but it was great for vaping. I would’ve bought 1000’ if I knew it would no longer be available, although Unkamen says it’s the same as before.

1 Like

A picture is worth ,well you know!

I hope the color comes through and you can see the shape of the wire.You can bend this wire very easily.I can handle the cleaning as it is just one additional step as long as the ohms will read properly and so far it has.

My 1st order of Ti wire was .5 mm soft Ti, which I still have but rarely use. I got it from Ebay. It is very dirty, but once cleaned it vaped good. I sometimes think these variations are different grades being passed off as Grade 1 Ti. I have no way to prove it… just my opinion.

1 Like

Exactly , the grade 1 should not vary that much in finish or tensile strength. If this continues to be a problem I am going to start buying tig welding rod for this reason.The welding rod must be labeled correctly due to the welding standards made by the government.They have to pass tests and be labeled correctly or welds fail and lawsuits and litigation will begin.
I have no problem buying welding rods as it comes in 36 inch straight rods and to be honest I should have done this all along as there is nothing to keep jewelry makers and vape retailers honest when it comes down to it.I am sure the majority of the retailers don’t have any idea what they are selling really is made of.The welding rod will not be soft or easy to bend but neither was the original wire we was getting but it vaped wonderfully and we will know 100% that it is pure Titanium grade 1!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered 100’ of 316L in 26g and 28g

1 Like

As @Cloyce stated, I ordered the same last night, 100’ of the 26 and 28 gauges 316L… thanks for this find @d_fabes

Happy to be of service. Glad folks are taking advantage of the good prices.

Keep seeing “Sale” prices for the Tsunami popping up at 19.99 lately. You can get it here for 5.00 less everyday:

I got mine in 3 days and you can get the SS or black color for the same price. You get three drip tips, o-rings and 8 spare set screws of 2 different lengths for thin or fatter coil builds. Not a bad RDA at all.

2 Likes

Mutation X V4S RDA
$14.40 after coupon code “take10”

http://www.ecig.com/hcigar-vt133-200w-dna-box-mod.html?a_aid=vapedeals

Code vapedeals $83 Shipped!!!
Crazy good this is my favorite mod of all!!!

3 Likes

For the EU peeps, www.justvape247.com has 20% off of everything until May 15 11:00 PM.
Code FUEU20

1 Like

Ken_O_Where and JoJo recommended illumn.com in the past, so today when i’ was ready to buy batteries (the one thing I’m stocking up on right now), I went there.
http://www.illumn.com/
I just tried it and put 10off in the coupon code box and it took 10% off! YIPPIE!
I got 6 LG batteries and 4 Sony VTC5 batteries and 2 battery chargers - one cheap and another better.

18650 LG 18650HG2 3000mAh High Discharge Flat Top Item# LG HG2 3000mAh $5.99 USD 6 $35.94 USD
Nitecore i4 Intellicharger Li-ion, NiMH/NiCd Charger Item# NitecoreI4_2014 $14.50 USD 1 $14.50 USD
18650 Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh High Discharge Flat Top Item# Sony US18650VTC5 2600 $7.50 USD 4 $30.00 USD
Xtar VP4 Li-ion Charger Item# Xtar VP4 $39.90 USD 1 $39.90 USD
Typed 10off in discount code box = Discount -$12.03 USD 1 -$12.03 USD

9 Likes

The vt 133 are back in stock and ( vapedeals ) still work’s THANK YOU for this Find :grinning:

4 Likes

By far the best deal around and the mod is awesome!!! I have a DNA 75 on the way and can’t be impatient enough… haha

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t pull the trigger on this deal the first time around and was kicking myself. So I kept checking back every day and got it today :grinning: Thank’s for the post I got the all Black one

3 Likes

Love to hear what you think of it. I’m in two minds about the power. [quote=“quitter1, post:1092, topic:17848”]
I have a DNA 75 on the way
[/quote]
I got the duo and I’m loving that, but that 133 is a nice mod to use for your daily carry. Great bit of kit. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this deal Just ordered it 83.60 shipped after the vapedeals code

4 Likes