Good deals?

OSDIY:
We just got a large shipment in and the sale is Starting Now until 5/22/16!
Save 11% using coupon JFK plus the following additional savings!
15ml save an additional $.25, your 15ml is only $1.76 after coupon!
30ml save an additional $.45 your 30ml is only $3.33 after coupon!
120ml save an additional $.75 pricing on 120mls vary.

3 Likes

ecig.com has Hotcig DX200 Kit for under $90
thats a DNA200 mod for under $90!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Vt133 Dna in stock for £74.99
http://www.ecigone.co.uk/HCigar-VT133-Evolv-DNA200?utm_source=MailingList&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sale+ends+this+Sunday!

1 Like

Same place I got the RX200S from. Shame they use Yodel!

Mine just came in the post. :yum:

That’s not fair! Yodal usually turn up around 7pm here. Drives me insane.

1 Like

myfreedomsmokes.com has one of my all time favorite tanks on sale for $19.99 with coupon code "BLOWOUT8"
the mutation x mt-rta. easily in my top 3 all time favorite tanks.

EDIT: i already own 2, but ordered another at that price…woohoo

1 Like

I didn’t do comparison pricing for all Items, but from what I’ve seen the prices are reasonable. I just ordered 2 Boreas RTAs for $68 free shipping in 20 mins. The cheapest I’ve seen is 3Fvape for $32… if you don’t mind waiting. I’m not sure about shipping cost for 3F.

Items for sale from angelica-9mm angelica-9mm

2 Likes

Eciggity.com Has Billow V3 $10 off using “billow” code shipped for $28.00.

3 Likes

Same code works for the Billow V3 plus 33.19 with shipping

2 Likes

http://www.ecig.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=80w

3 80w mods for $25.00 ea. I don’t own any of these so I can’t say if they’re good or bad.

2 Likes

OneStopDIYShop - 16% OFF - code SAVE16
www.onestopdiyshop.com

[quote]Summer is almost here! Time to stock up and save!

As the Memorial Day weekend ushers in summer time, we at One Stop DIY Shop want to take a moment to Honor the Veterans who have given us the freedoms we enjoy today. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have selflessly given us!

Stock up and save Using coupon code Save16 to save 16% off
nearly everything in the store! Coupon is valid 5/25 thru 5/31/2016[/quote]

2 Likes

70% off Inawera. Code: Inawera70

http://www.rtsvapes.com/Articles.asp?ID=261

6 Likes

Great find. 120 mls INW to the door for $18…

4 Likes

That was too good to pass up. Had to break my vow to not buy more flavors. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks!!

1 Like

Happy to help. Now if I could just figure out which ones to get…

1 Like

What I got:

Most of the 10ml are ones I’ve never tried. Inawera Peach is a must have for me so I figured I’d get a big one. I wish they’d had milk chocolate. Oh well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was browsing through this very late/early morning so I was a bit foggy, but the rosemary sounded intriguing. I may order that and the DNB. I may get a peach one as well, but most peach flavorings leave my throat a bit dry. At this price though, it’s almost like paying for testers.

Yeah, it is. I haven’t the foggiest what I’m gonna do with the rosemary but it is really intriguing. LoL. I grabbed the DNB so I can finally make more of @Kinnikinnick’s Dirty Seven. That stuff is liquid gold. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like