Good deals?

Do you use these in your Wismec RX200S?

Indeed I do.

1 Like

Just for referenceā€¦here are some preferences from Mooch on batteries for the RX200ā€¦(I canā€™t see any difference for the RX200S)

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/3xnt8g/my_personal_battery_choices_for_the_reuleaux/

1 Like

My brother buys his bats at batterybro.com apparently they have the best prices and legit batteries. The 25rā€™s im using now came from there. Not sure if they carry that particular battery though.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll check them out also. Thanksā€¦

1 Like

I am sorry to say I have ordered them, but have not received them yet.
Nothing to report as of yet.

1 Like
2 Likes

An hour of Happyā€¦awesome lol :tada:

Any one know why my volume is working on videos here on the ELR site. Just started yesterday. IPad not muted volumes up. If I go to YouTube works fine??? Help me Iā€™m handicap now.

1 Like

I just bought two LG HG2s at VapeHappy which pass the inspection for authenticity (rough fibrous insulator rings on positive, not thin shiny wrap plastic) On sale for 11.95 pair shipped from Las Vegas. 3 weeks later they work great and last all day in my Cuboid 150

1 Like

Maybe you need to change the batteries in your hearing aid(s)ā€¦

1 Like

Three weeks later[quote=ā€œBoDarc, post:1229, topic:17848ā€]
3 weeks later they work great and last all day in my Cuboid 150
[/quote]

Dude, I ainā€™t seen that shit since I lived with the Hopiā€™s.[quote=ā€œBoDarc, post:1229, topic:17848ā€]
I just bought two LG HG2s
[/quote]

Then it was 3 weeks later ?

You and I need to go dig some peyote in Rio Grande Cityā€¦and hang with the localsā€¦do a sweat lodgeā€¦

1 Like

So totally would. My spirit animal is the Mountain Li.ion ā€¦see what I did there. Someone needs to come write that bookā€¦ No not the one about the Carlos Castaneda battery company ā€¦those LSD.Ion batteries from Mexico that only ruin at peak for an hour or two

2 Likes

But you didnā€™t mention my Lucyā€¦

3 Likes

Sure. If you donā€™t mind waiting. In my experience GB is far worse than Fasttech for shipping. Last time I ordered from them my package took two months to get to me and traveled through a bunch of states. At one point, it went from some place in China to Alaska. then to Hong Kong then Chicago then four more states before landing in my mailbox in So. CA. It should have been a slam dunk from China to LA then to me. And thatā€™s after I spent a couple extra bucks for the e-packet shipping!

1 Like

wtf??? :joy:

2 Likes

I bought a 8 pack of Samsung 25Rā€™s from Gearbest and 4 of them failed waaayyy to early. I know @daath ordered the same time as meā€¦ maybe he can weigh in on how his are holding up.

Yup, WTF is right. Wish the package had those travel stickers youā€™d see on travel trunks back in the day.

2 Likes

I learn why you lost your marbles more and more everyday lol

4 Likes