Good deals?

LOL You don’t know the half of it, my brother!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: funny as hell. :joy::joy::joy:[quote=“MisterSinner, post:1239, topic:17848, full:true”]
I learn why you lost your marbles more and more everyday lol
[/quote]

4 Likes

In the uk we seem to get stuff from GB in about 12-21 days. All the batts i have from there seem to hold up well, at least the ones i have. (Lg he4 & lg hg 2)

3 Likes

Maybe they just hate me? Well better people than them have put me on their “no-fly” list. Harrumph!

4 Likes

Thats very true brother. :ok_hand:[quote=“Lostmarbles, post:1243, topic:17848”]
Well better people than them have put me on their “no-fly” list. Harrumph!
[/quote]

1 Like

Mine still work, but they’re performing pretty poorly. Would not buy [batteries from them] again.

1 Like

I , myself, am well traveled, and it always took planning, deep planning that was much more complicated before the internet.
Even if you buy airline tickets today, they say a distinct 54 day buy-before-you-travel is the best value.

If you need a __________ you can always go to a local B&M and support their business, which I am all for, and while you are there give them $13 for one 18650 that is authentic. Not everyone waits until the last minute to get what they need…50lb bag of brown rice, 4lb jug of red chile flakes, organic hair shampoo, etc.

I am a believer, like a good Boy Scout [not the new version that are labeled as ‘Preppers’] that you should always be prepared, so if you poo-poo someone for being slow, then you can poo-poo my old ass, because I am slower than I have ever been [and I have cats that are slower than me, because of age, and can’t move faster than to stay from in front of my old moving feet, and they have twice as many as I do…]

BUT…as far as I can tell [YMMV and others may have their own opinion]…
I haven’t lost my marbles yet. :smile_cat:

[I don’t mind a well traveled package…is what I meant to say, eh?]

1 Like

Hey, I have a leather suitcase like that…

I think that’s pretty cool. Hope you never get rid of it.

1 Like

I lost mine awhile back. Quite liberating, actually. Now I need to work on becoming a lecherous old man so I can hit on diner waitresses.

1 Like

I can’t…not my fault, asphalt.
It is very, very buried in the store room…
I would find the electric chili pot [NIB](that the spouse wants) long before I would find the suitcase…

1 Like

Not really vape related but I have twice been able to purchase Essential Depot 1qt VG for 1.95 and free shipping as well as digital scale for 1.00 and a multimeter for 1.00 with this:
http://www.uberzonclub.com/
The majority of the items are health supplements, but I’ve purchased hammocks, umbrellas, hair dryers makeup for my wifes tackle-box, cutlery etc and never paif more than 4.95 for anything.
There are no membership fees, no hidden costs. The only catch is that you have to act as soon as you get the email notifications (3 per day) if you’re interested as the codes are only good for a very short time. Reviews are suggested but absolutely not required. If you have Amazon Prime you can get the items with no additional shipping charges.
Thought I would share the savings with anyone interested. I’m not affliated with them in any way other than being an advantage taker.

4 Likes

Summer25 gets you 25% off at DIY Flavor Shack. That brings to mind a question. I have heard a couple people rave about their french vanilla. Anyone tried it? I have only tried TFA French Vanilla Creme, and I’m not really impressed. It’s ok. Another post I saw said TFA French Vanilla Deluxe is the best. Anyone? I am researching now as the Shack is so pricey, thinking I should get it now while on sale. Opinions welcome :slight_smile: Also any other flavors from there you recommend?

1 Like

A lot of daily emails I take it? just curious

Nope. There’s a morning, afternoon and evening email. Sometimes there is a late night email. Each email may have 4 to 10 items in it and you can choose one or more items if you wish. Just click on it and if it’s still available you’ll go to a webpage with a code then go to Amazon, add it to the cart and put in your code before finalizing the purchase. That’s it!
BTW, there is no Spam whatsoever. I’ve been using it for a little over a year and the only problem I’ve had is that my email address got dropped and I couldn’t get it back on. Easy fix, I gave them my gmail address and I’m back in business. Give it a try. You can always opt out.

1 Like

fantastic :smile: thanks for the heads up

1 Like

No problem. You should also check out www.meh.com. The savings aren’t as big but their “sell” stories and forum comments can be really entertaining.

2 Likes

love the name lol

3 Likes

In my morning emails. Looks like we’re starting early :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This gets the VT133 down to $79.99 with free shipping

3 Likes