Good PG alternatives

I am looking for alternatives to PG. I’m having a hard time finding a PG that I like, not sure it even exists! I would be willing to do more work just to avoid PG. Distilled water and vodka/Everclear are what I’m curious about
Maybe there are some good reads that someone knows of or just general methods/percentages to work with?

4 Likes

Here is some info for you that might help: Calling all PG-free mixers! - #86 by jay210

6 Likes

Aqueous VG (VG + water) may help you here you can buy it pre-mixed if you have a hunt on google

Now for something different I have been looking for myself but have not been able to find. Medicine flower are apparently using PG that is derived from vegetable matter (or vg) I have never been able to find a source if anyone does I would be happy to hear about it.

@fidalgo_vapes maybe a quick email to MF could work

6 Likes
9 Likes

IMO… This soy based PG is excellent; been using it for years. :grinning:

Their VG is excellent as well! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks Kinnikinnick. It’s not that I don’t like PG, I like it to be somewhat tasteless, little to no TH. I will give Apothecary a try.

4 Likes

What exactly are you looking for from MF ??? A supply of PG derived from Vegetable ?? Sorry I have not read any of the thread except your comment here…OK just read thread …Ill email Alysia and see what she says

5 Likes

Might like to read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/42fy1h/anyone_using_nature_silkpg_replacement/
pg - vg - peg | E-Cigarette Forum

4 Likes