Got my first order of flavors today, some advice?

I’ve tried 100%pg and a 50/50 nic base. I think all serve a certain purpose as what method you intended on using your juice for. I always tend to use the 50/50 for my drippers and the PG for tanks etc so far. I’ve also heard that about Wizlabs, can’t confirm that tho. Have you ever used a VG based flavoring Ken? I bet that’s hard to work with for that reason?

1 Like

Update: Vaping this in my Atlantis now, at 35watt. This just got very interesting. The strawberry makes the Blackberry SHINE. This just turned out to be a very good Blackberry for higher watts :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggest Don.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, Ill keep all that in mind. I do have some 18 mg pg nic. i havent used it yet. will give it a try tomorrow. and cut it down to lower nic, maybe 6 mg

1 Like

Nope, no VG based flavorings tho id love to get some. I wouldnt have issue with VG based flavorings as you can heat them up, when you heat a nic solution it will degrade the nicotine and speed up oxidation which leads with that peppery bite some people dislike. Although, heating a VG based flavoring could dissipate the flavor molecules. Now you’ve got me all curious to run some experiments, im going to have to purchase some.

1 Like

No problem :smile:

Was looking at your flavors some more and notice Watermelon Cotton Candy would be an easy one. I just made a batch to test it out, and it came out pretty decent. Could use a touch of sweetener, but that’s before the steep process.

So I just mixed 50/50 with 0 nic. I dont have the harsh taste that I have been having. So its either the nic from wiz labs or just too much nic. I am going to mix up with 6 mg and hope it was just too much nic.

1 Like

Hey I’m speaking from my own experience WL’s Nic Is Harsh and peppery. I had a few orders that were decent but from most of my experience with it it has been mainly rougher than others not trying to Dis WL’s at all Bc some ppl like this in Nic. It just wasn’t for me.

1 Like

I made some Zoochberry and let it steep over night, just got home from work and tryed it and its pretty good. 6 mg nic and no harsh taste. Thanks guys for all your help.

Where do you purchase your nic?

2 Likes

I’ve purchased Nic from My Freedom Smokes and Vapers Tek through Bull City Vapors. Both sources have been excellent nicotine.

2 Likes

I normally get my nic from Vaperstek. On the advice of abadaba, from reddit, i ordered from CarolinaExtract and received it today. Made some juice earlier today and am vaping it now. Beautiful nicotine, no taste at all and very clear. From their site:

CarolinaExtract is 14.99/120ml 100mg/ml

Vaperstek is 20.00/120ml 100mg/ml

NudeNicotine is 19.00/120ml 100mg/ml

All three have great nicotine tho i will not order from Nude anymore, their customer service was terrible in my case but i will still recommend them as they have a great product and you can purchase small sample sizes.

2 Likes

Cool thanks guys!:smile:

1 Like

I have been using Nude nicotine but I want to try vaperstek so they are next ! Nude nicotine is very good no problems on taste just want to try someone else and not Guna fib kinda was freaked out by their last oops on Nic strength even thou it was a Freak happening it still happened.

2 Likes

Outside the customer service nightmare this concerned me most. When i got my test kit and finished my mixing of the VG based nic and titration it came out at 181mg/ml. I attached the bottle to the end of my reciprocating saw and mixed for ten minutes. I tested three times and 181 mg/ml was the average. Its been a couple months now, my promised “email in 15 minutes” never came.

Lesson learned tho, always test your nic. Vaperstek is outstanding and tested @ 98 mg/ml, keeping in my that i got the Wizlab test kit which isnt high resolution so it could be off but a couple mg/ml. My CarolinaExtract nic test roughly the same as Vaperstek.

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where; Nude Nicotine never made contact with you about the wacked out nicotine (181 mg/ml) you received in a batch of Nic from them?

1 Like

Nope, during the discussion in a thread on reddit i was told i would receive an email within 15 minutes. It never came. At that time i didnt have a test kit and was all i wanted as my batch was from the same batch that project_twenty5oh1 received which tested appx the same as mine. There were several of us who received a product that was so nic heavy we couldnt understand what was going on.

It wasnt the first time i asked NN about it in a thread on reddit. The first time they just told me that there nic is so much better that it seems more potent. Here is the post i was promised an email in 15 minutes, i dont expect anyone to take my word for it and no one should. I like the truth to speak for itself:

This whole ordeal was spread over several threads and hundreds of posts.

2 Likes

Just to add a little more background info. I was a HUGE cheerleader for NN and should one search my post history it would be easy to see. Im still quite sad about all this, i liked Jaked just not his business practices.

1 Like

This was my batch also but of 36 mg 30/70 I haven’t bought again from them. I’m going to order from vaperstek soon thou getting down to about roughly the 60 Mls. How quick are they ? I think I’m Guna finally jump to 100mg/ml been doing 36mg/ml for sometime. When I had 48mg it was from WL and it was nasty peppery and couldn’t take it. However my thought is I don’t love the fact you have to shake VG Nic so long so I think I’m going to go w/ @ least 30/70 for starters. If they have it , I’m sure they do right ?

2 Likes

I dont remember how long the shipping was but they are based out of Oklahoma so it wasnt long. They also have a nice range of INW flavors but have been out of INW Biscuit for awhile, which is the one i want very very badly, hehe.

Their nic is only pure VG or pure PG. Since i mix at 3mg i will just get PG nic next time. It is mixed fresh so you may be able to shoot them an email and ask about a special blend.

BTW http://www.carolinaxtract.com/ is awesome as well and less expensive. So far i am loving their nic.

1 Like

Uh they have only PG or VG concentrate hmm darn. Not exactly what I wanted to see. I really don’t like to mix with all VG its a pain in the rear and the last 10 mls seems to stick to the bottle like glue. Do you ever thin your Nic ? I have done this in the past but again was with either Ecx or WL nothing too pricey to cry over. vaperstek seems premier and don’t want to screw it up. One last question where so they ship from ? I think we’ve had this conversation before lol. Sorry and thank you.

1 Like

You could get a 120ml bottle of each VG and PG and mix them yourself. I would shoot them an email first tho. When i get close to the end of the bottle i put it in a bowl of hot water to make it less viscous. Vaperstek ships from Oklahoma.

No need to apologize, im always happy to help pass along knowledge. >:^)

1 Like