Got my first order of flavors today, some advice?

Thanks I haven’t messed with high concentrated Nic above 48mg yet so wanted a sure fire way to thin it once it got down to where you really can’t shake it anymore.

I have a ton of PG and VG from nude guess I’ll cont. using those for now. I for some reason like it thinned a tad with some PG I feel it helps keep it a little longer. Pure VG mixed Nic seems to go so fast be of its viscosity.

I found the Bull City site originally only seen the EU version.

On the side have you had any experience with mama j flavors? I shouldn’t even be looking at flavors just spent 72$ at EXC last week alone on em’. Addicting isn’t it.

1 Like

ROFL, nope. I plan on purchasing a couple if Vaperstek every gets that INW Biscuit in again.

1 Like

Kewl ! Biscuit now U got me adding to my ever growing list. I saw TW had a rhubarb custard when I was browsing the other day and dang it kicked my self when I realized I hadn’t bought it when I checked out. Hmm guess I’ll have to pick that up too.

1 Like

Your day has come Ken they have spicy biscuit from INW in if that’s the one your speaking of !

1 Like

This is a great deal!!! It’s what I use and I believe @Jimk has tried it…it’s pretty good

1 Like

Im looking for the plain one http://www.vaperstek.org/biszkopty-koncentrat-biscuit-concentrate/

:frowning:

I guess i could order it from Poland, it isnt very expensive to purchase and ship from there.

1 Like

You might have to get it from Poland! I’ve looked everywhere online and nobody has the biscuit in stock!!! The folks at Bull City said they don’t mind taking requests for Flavors to be put in stock or reordered; they just could not guarantee how soon it would be stocked.

1 Like

It’s unconscionable that Nude Nicotine did absolutely nothing in this scenario. I guess the way they dealt with the issue was just to ignore it! Guess they figured they were less liable for the issue if they pretended it never happened and didn’t give credence to what the end users were saying about their test finding. “Head in the sand” reactions from manufacturers and vendors are cowardly actions.

1 Like

In the beginning of the conversation Jake told us it was impossible that more nic per/ml made it through his testing process. Thing is i didnt need the nic, i ordered to show them some love from their prior customer service debacle that was on reddit.

While i still recommended his products i do so with a warning. I shouldnt recommend them at all.

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where the irony in your posts and my same experiences with NN and vaperstek are so spot on !! Kevin over at VT is a great guy and I trust him 100 % !! He mixes down his base inside a “glove box” instead of a vent hood and that makes a big difference with quality and its also why its a bit more expensive too… LoL !!
I urge folks to keep away from the nic at ECX and although their flavors are fine the nic is cut with 20% water !! I tried Patti at CS several times and she was unable to help me nor did she ever ask me if I unsatisfied or if I wanted a refund for the liter of 100mg VG nic I bought ? I was supposed to get a batch test emailed to me but its been a month so that’s NOT happening…
I know its not unheard of for companies to use DW but at 20% !! I wasn’t sure why it was so thin and I never got anything from ecx so I had to calculate specific gravity for the nic and that’s how I came up with the 20 % The MG of the nic is on spot but its just way to thin for a drippers blend once flavor is added…
on a positive note I was delighted to find a place that sold NicSelect which I purchased and had a very good experience with it… I used to use them years ago but they went down hill and I stopped… recently they’ve made big changes and have won my trust again !! so for me its VT or Nicselect !!!

2 Likes

I’ve heard negative things about WL nic. Lots of people recommend nakednic(? Sorry no link, Google it). I got mine from MFS. No pepper. If I buy nic again it’ll be nakednic.

1 Like

I use MFS nic, and I like it too. Next time vaperstek or nudenic(or whatever)

2 Likes

I ordered my nic from carolinaxtract and it has been a excellent experience so far. And the nic doesn’t have the peppery taste. It came quick and the packaging was high quality. I would recommend them and thanks Ken for recommending. I ordered a nic test kit and when I get it I will be testing my nic from now on.

2 Likes

It is pretty good stuff so far, i like it is much as NN or Vaperstek. Ive already placed an order for more for cold storage, just in case.

The website just called me a motor mouth, rofl!

Ive been on the interwebz since long before this version and this is the first time i have had a message like this that didnt come from another person, hehe.

6 Likes

Na, it just means your either full of questions or need help with answers. Lol😉

1 Like

Yeah, the ELR “being” has told me to shut up a couple of times as well. When you got something to say, it’s hard to keep it to yourself!

2 Likes

I like to use a hot water bath to rise the temperature and thin VG for measuring, mixing and transferring VG. I generally have the bath set around 40-45C, Ive learned that nicotine oxidizes quickly @ 60C so with all my ejuice work I stay under 50C to be safe. I use a crock pot with a digital thermometer sticking out of it for a hot water bath.

1 Like