Too late. Already shipped. Not that I’m complaining… :+1:

3 Likes

Two great flavors

4 Likes

I’m griping over that too @Bull_City_Flavors hahaha

3 Likes

Ordered the Fizzy sherbet too hoping it’s good and my LOVE lol

5 Likes

Most people like Alpine I guess. I took a chance on a 10ml bottle and was totally disappointed. Tasted like old Band-Aids and burnt basement mold. Waste of $12.00

4 Likes

And just how much of that did you add to your recipe?
Normal is 1-3 drops or .02g to .06g in a 30ml… some can not even do that, and use 1-3 bottle drops in 4oz… depends on how sensitive you are.,. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Admittedly I did not SFT that one, but if I remember right I mixed .05 in 30ml. And as I’ve mentioned before it is either a bottle that went bad or it’s my taste buds. Remember I’m strawberry blind. And I’m not willing to risk another $12 to find out. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Try .12% Tz… .5% is way too much.

2 Likes

Wasn’t 0.5…it was 0.05. No matter though. I can’t even smell it without gagging.

3 Likes

Yeps, decimals matter… so you have a reaction to Alpine…
Im sorry…

6 Likes

That sucks. I can see why it would be a huge bummer not to like that flavor.

4 Likes

I bought the 15ml of alpine, only to discover that it’s just not my thing. Kind of candy and artificial I guess. I’ve probably got 25 different strawberry concentrates and my favorites are cap ripe strawberries, cap sweet strawberry, inw shisha strawberry and tpa ripe even tho it’s a little weak for me. Honorable mentions are Lb strawberry, and vso strawberry.

6 Likes

I find its about a 50/50 on that Alpine… some love it, some cant vape it…
I want to say so bad it is body chemistry… and not how it is mixed.

Hard call, indeed…

5 Likes

They definitely got it going on👍

4 Likes

We’ll check with DHL and FedEx for updates on exporting to UAE

5 Likes

@anon70102222 Certainly hope that’s not case but if ever there is anything wrong please don’t hesitate to reach out and we’ll make it right!

6 Likes

Supposed to have my flavors delivered Friday and now it will be Monday. I only get time to mix on the weekends. So much for those plans! River supply has always been slow to fill and deliver my orders, this was the straw that broke the camel’s back, done with river supply!
I will try BullCityFlavors next. I here a lot of good things about them.

5 Likes

Candy…really? Mine didn’t even remotely taste candy-like. I’m starting more and more to think mine was a bad batch.

3 Likes

Not even on BCV’s WORST day! LMAO

10 Likes

Tracking shows it already in the stop before the last mile stop. I will probably see it Monday, maybe tomorrow. And you know I was being facetious, but my luck does tend to roll that way.

4 Likes