Gotta love Bull City Flavors

I think there’s TWO sides to this coin, and only ONE ever gets talked about (mostly). We all know that over flavoring your mixes can ruin them, blow them up, leave them tasting like burnt tires and assholes. BUT, what about wasting MONEY !!!

Waste not, want not, right ?? LOL, just wanted to add that in here, is it does matter, and IS involved. I’m not one for typically lower flavorings hehe, as I always lean high, but if saving money, and better mixes is involved, then you can sign me up for BOTH, as I don’t have near enough of either.

5 Likes

here is the issue too @SessionDrummer… how do you know your high is your high enough?
Only by taking it from just where you can sort of start to taste and raise it up…
that… could save you even more $$ :stuck_out_tongue: to actually dig out where you believe your taste buds enjoy it…

and guess what… it’s also why I say repeat those solo tests… as your tastes do change… :wink:

every: 3 days 3 weeks, 3 months, and 3 yrs you are a total new person… :nerd_face: :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a very narrow mindset.
If someone feels that something needs to be diluted, they absolutely should dilute.

It’s just as wasteful (if not more so in MY opinion) to waste VG, especially given the shipping costs are far higher for VG because of the size and weight factors!

Especially if they end up not liking the flavor (even at 1 drop in 60ml).

And then there’s the factor of those who include nicotine in their testers…

2 Likes

Actually by going higher… as narrow minded as you want to think of me, is a form of dilution…
you can always add… but it is very hard to get back to zero flavored base. Yes?

2 Likes

Ya’ll know what? I love Bull City Flavors. So yeah, that :heart:

6 Likes

With my 60 ml, one drop alpine tester, I plan to build a simple mix on it after the test. Its a strawberry flavor, who wouldn’t like it. Seems like a nice strawberry jelly doughnut would work well here, or a nice cheesecake. But if you didnt like it, the real waste is the cash you spent for the concentrate. 6o ml of vg,pg,nic is nothing.

3 Likes

Some people said it tasted too “green”. How does it taste for you?

3 Likes

Trying them again, see if they can beat the long transit time this time… FLV baby steps, and that Fizzy deal everyone is raving about…

5 Likes

I STILL haven’t used that dang Fizzy Sherbet yet LOL

4 Likes

I can’t imagine why. Everyone just gushed about it. Can’t wait for mine really.

3 Likes

Because… SQUIRREL… I’ll think about mixing with it and then say ooohhh but I wanna make this LOL

3 Likes

I want to give BCF a shoutout for something that has nothing to do with what they sell or their stellar customer service or their great shipping speeds. I LOVE that they use biodegradable packing peanuts. I HATE styrofoam and I really wish more companies would adopt biodegradable and/or recyclable shipping materials. It’s one of the many reasons why, unless I really need a flavor they don’t have, I do all my flavor shopping there. :grin:

9 Likes

Okay you forced me to use it and yeah worked pretty well with rootbeer LOL

4 Likes

Wow Flavorah is super duper concentrated. I need to place an order and try a couple of recipes from the new book then. I don’t own any Flavorah flavors :frowning: I will soon though :)-

5 Likes

Agree, ordered a few times from them and very happy with the experience

6 Likes

Welcome Nivek1

5 Likes

You might like it… :slight_smile: I do… been using flavorah only for over 5 yrs now…
Not much I can not make. <3

3 Likes

Good news my next flavor order will be👍

3 Likes

Yeah, I put in my order Friday evening and it has already hit town, reasonable shipping fees, thought I had better start stocking up due to the stupid ppl in Washington.

9 Likes

Congrats on some good ones @CallMeTut, glad to see you posting about.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes