Gotta love Bull City Flavors

Very very nice!! :red_car: :beers: :nerd_face: :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

Please post the results on this if you can. As ghastly as it tastes to me I still couldn’t justify tossing it in the shit-can.

5 Likes

Roger that @TorturedZen

3 Likes

How in the world Bull City got this order to me this fast I have no idea, but I now have Love VT, Fizzy Sherbet, and Caramel Butter to add to my list of things I really need to mix with. I ordered on the 20th it was here on the 22nd

7 Likes

I nearly PMSL over that label Session!

2 Likes

That label is fantastic. I’m using the brother p400d with 3/4 inch ribbons, and love the clean results.
I also will do the 1 drop in a 60ml for alpine as I want to like and use this bottle soo bad. I’ve been reading alot of smokeyblue notes and instructions about using flavorah and I must be using too much generally.

4 Likes

Let me know what you think too Dave… I am collecting all opinions.

2 Likes

Thank you @authormichellehughes, liking you on the inside …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 11 minutes before trying again.

2 Likes

Let’s see…Pissed My Shorts Lovingly? no, that’s not it :thinking:

2 Likes

Peed myself laughing, I suppose.

By the way, y’all sure making a lot of fuss over one flavor! I’d move on to one of the other 150,000 others out there by now!

4 Likes

I blame @anon84779643 she utilized p33r pr3ssur3.

3 Likes

Just think of all that money… paid for shipping :wink:

3 Likes

*** NSS! ***

5 Likes

National Speleological Society?

4 Likes

Not Stealing Specialejuice :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

99% of the time, I get free shipping BTW. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

most do not do that… :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Another mild shock. I guess I haven’t seen him since his Picard days. My goodness the man looks old.

1 Like

I’m actually shocked too. I assumed everyone kind of held back on their orders until they met the 50.00 or so min. order for free shipping.

POLL TIME !!!

4 Likes