Greasy windows from the clouds

So, do any of you dripper-guys have the same problem I have? The windows in the entire house gets greasy in a matter of days :stuck_out_tongue: Wife isnā€™t too thrilled about it, but I try to wipe them clean every few days. Iā€™m guessing there isnā€™t much else to do about it?

1 Like

Blow the clouds in to the carpet, your wife wonā€™t notice anything until it is TOO LATE!

5 Likes

Will it start making squishy noises when I walk? :smiley:

1 Like

I havenā€™t blown that much yet (:

Iā€™ve certsinly noticed it in my truck. The front windshield I have to wipe down every couple of days. Kind of makes it hazardous :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, the film on the inside of the car windows can be dangerous! It helps blowing the vapor at a cracked window, but it still gunks up the windows :confused:

1 Like

It does help but itā€™s also cold out :snowman:ļø Iā€™ve found myself blowing the cloud down toward the steering wheel or if Iā€™m alone, toward the passenger side window that I usually crack instead of my own. Windex wipes work really well if anyone else has this problem.

Yeah, my laptop screen getā€™s a wipe-down daily. :smiley: At least there isnā€™t tobacco smoke leaking into the drywall! Win in my mind, but annoying to my eyes. :wink:

Is your screen actually covered in this? I can understand my windows, because theyā€™re cold and thereā€™s a temperature difference causing condensation, and the PG/VG is hydrophilic so it attracts waterā€¦ I havenā€™t noticed anything on my screensā€¦

I vape high VG and am on my computer most of the day, so yes, it makes a little collection area in the lower center area of the screen.

I donā€™t drip but use a kayfun. I first thought I had a leaky heater core in my truck do to a film on my windshield but then noticed the same same thing in my home. Not happy! Can wait to open windows again.

Lol I read a thread in another forum that a dude had stopped at the gas station and used the squeegee on the inside of his vehicle and ppl were giving him crazy looks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

hahahha that must have looked weird for normal people :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha Iā€™ve done that before. It was just way too foggy not tooā€¦

1 Like

Amy2, Thatā€™s funny, I do that to, if I see a nice new squeegee I just canā€™t resist :grinning:.
Back to topic, a while back I read an article by a doctor and the dangers of second hand Vape smoke. Yadaā€¦Yada
Now donā€™t shoot the messenger here, but, the only portion that made sense to me, was that he stated nicotine was ā€œstickyā€ in vape/smoke form. Hence, sticks to kid clothes and became a hazard.
Hey, it does make a mess of the windows so made sense.

After reading all the comments of greasy windows Iā€™m now wondering if they make squeegees in a size for eyeglasses. I have been wondering why my glasses fog up so frequently lately. Now I know LOL

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m Guna have to keep an eye out for that !

1 Like

HOLY CRAP, I didnā€™t even think of that! My glasses get super foggy and I usually notice while Iā€™m driving so I hand them to my wife and she ā€œcleans themā€ and then look very streaky! I guess Iā€™ll have to approach my eye glass cleaning from another direction!

Yes, better get a Eyeglasses Squeegee. I hear they are available at your local Vape Shop. Hear they are going fast though. Better hurryā€¦

LOL

5 Likes