GREAT Mixers from days gone past

Yes, it can. Just happy to see you and know you’re well and alive!

6 Likes

Whoooooo could forget …

7 Likes

Ill tell you what, you made me remember how hard it was to walk away. For years the only internetting i did was amazon and reups on gear. For the first time in years i have nothing at all to do for the next few months until the house is done and we finish the move.

Took me over an hour to find my passwords drives, everything is packed away.

6 Likes

Yup and it’s a BCF Community recipe. So many people loved that recipe :+1:

4 Likes

Currently working on V4,

Glad to see so many people still around. Awhile ago i saw that @worm1 had passed, broke my heart.

6 Likes

Agreed @Ken_O_Where.

4 Likes

Yes, there have been others. And with covid some of our members lost relatives or became very ill themselves.

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I’m going to move the night along but we hope you’ll visit a little more often…no pressure :grin: Hope you have a great night.

5 Likes

Take care and nice to see you.

Im going through my old recipes, wow, there are a lot.

6 Likes

Omg the man the myth the legend

7 Likes

Hey there bud. How goes it?

6 Likes

Hey …Woftam and I were just talkimg about you the other day …Alls well hope everything is good with you

7 Likes

That was a lie…It was a couple months back we were talking about you lol.

7 Likes

Things are starting to get back to normal, those riots in Kenosha caused a great upheaval in our lives, at one point a large group was burning and looting just a block from our house. When that was over we fixed the place up and moved out. Bought more land in the Upper Peninsula and are waiting on the house to be finished so we can get the hell away from civilization.

Its just nice to be thought of at all.

How are things in your world? I see you are a mod now, good choice.

7 Likes

Ya the members make it easy lol…

Everything is good . Kids are growing up which is easier ( sometimes) so my hands arent as full as they once were .

6 Likes

Good to hear and glad to see you well. Crazy days we live in!

6 Likes

Yes sir . …Sucks to hear you went through that , crazy and scary at times all we can do is keep pushing :person_shrugging:. I do hope you stick around or at least pop in more frequently

7 Likes

The wife seems to think that would be okay, hehe.

I still mix a LOT and have over the years. I just added my first recipe to the site since 2018. I didnt realize that it had been that long.

Anyone know how @JoJo got on? I hope she ended up in a happy place, she was a sweet person.

8 Likes

@JoJo popped in not too long ago she was doing well and seemed happy …Da Momma alisa is living life on the road happy with her husband . I was actually sending her liquid from time to time as she needed it .

8 Likes

KRINGLE LAND!!! :cake::birthday::cookie::doughnut::cupcake::pie:

Hi @Ken_O_Where. We’re related in 2 ways. Midwest boys- and you’re like my mentors, MENTOR! Grand Mentor?! Something like this… :smile:

We’ve obviously never met, so I’d like to say “HELLO!” If the cats I look up to bend the knee, I will do the same. :pray::pray:

Almond Kringle Recipe… #justsayin

6 Likes