GREAT Mixers from days gone past

Eggnog Kringle from O&H in Racine is divine! Seems their website is down tho.

Hello and nice to meet you. >:^)

7 Likes

Dude! Real nice to see you here again. Welcome back!

6 Likes

I lurk here and there. :grin: good to see you!

10 Likes

Very nice to see you. I know it’s the longest of long shots, but every time we go to Muldoons for pasties, I think of you & scan the parking lot & picnic table to see if anyone is vaping.

7 Likes

Thank you @Lostmarbles, ill be sticking around. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well hello Miss JoJo, so good to know you are around. I hope you are doing well.

4 Likes

And nice to see you as well. One day we might bump into one another, we move up to Chassell in a couple months, as soon as the house is ready. We make our own pasties but anytime we are in Munising i will make sure we stop and get out of the car to vape.

5 Likes

@JoJo, and @Ken_O_Where on at the same time !!!

4 Likes

Welcome back in that case @Ken_O_Where.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Many thanks. I do have a lot of time on my hands, for now.

5 Likes

Welcome back!

8 Likes

I figured I’d at least let the DUST settle, before I …

Welcome back @Ken_O_Where

I had to get THAT out of my system. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Many thanks. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

StrawnanaMan! I always relate your name to my most (ab)used recipe. Hehe. Nice to see you here again.

6 Likes

Thanks kindly, i havent had any Strawnana in years. Last year we sold our house and moved, if found 2 8oz bottles of strawnana that were 3 years old and still looked/ smelled fantastic but i dumped them. 20% flavoring is way to much for me know.

5 Likes

Strawnana was the first mix I mixed when I quit smoking. Have since mixed tons of it. Made a 500ml 3 years that I’m finishing the last 60ml and is dark as all get go but tastes great.
Thank you for getting me thru the conversion period . You helped get of analog’s. For that I owe you.

8 Likes

Wow, to read that… Truly the best compliment i could receive. Helping someone to quit smoking is the only payment i would ever need, you owe me nothing and thank you.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, because it WAS an older recipe, AND, our equipment WAS a bit different then, what kind of reduction do you think would be appropriate for “today’s” equipment ?

10% total flavoring, or ??

4 Likes

@rcleven that’s a great story.

6 Likes

10 to 12% perhaps? Back when i first made it i used to single flavor VCV1 at 15% on an old mech, that i still use daily, and an IGO-W4. Its still not bad in one of them pod things but the custard gets a bit weird to me in those. The wife loves that Novo 2 with Novo 1 pods so i made some for her, i hated it but she liked it.

Im working on a new one with all new flavors, of course it wont be the same but ill try to keep it tasty. After i got that SB Raw VSO yesterday it is going to go through another revision. Something like this:

Strawnana Custard 2022

Ingredient %
Banana Puree (WF) 1.50
Custard (VSO) 2.00
Custard Premium (FA) 1.00
Strawberry (MF) 0.50
Strawberry Raw (VSO) 0.20

Flavor total: 5.2%

Gotta wait for the VSO Custard to arrive, possibly tomorrow.

5 Likes