Gremlin DIY

Will do … I’ll be mixing right after the hubs goes down for the night :slight_smile: Still haven’t had the chance to break out my little bridge dripper I got to test flavors so hey good time :slight_smile:

Do they still have a 20% discount?

Right now it’s down at 10% and then tomorrow it will be 5%

1 Like

I’ve ordered flavors from them twice. Never had any problems. They have great size choices as well as being able to get Flavorah along with the usual more popular brands. It took 7 days to get my last order but it was the week before Christmas, so may not have been entirely their fault.

I usually get my order from them very quickly. Within a few days of placing my order.

We now have a permanent discount code for 5%: ELRECIPES :slightly_smiling:

8 Likes

Better than nothing I guess. I was hoping for 10%. But their prices are already good. Thanks man!

1 Like

My thought as well - Better than nothing though :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Hoping there will be another sale on New Years (Friday) day. Might need an account to receive e mail notification.

my next flavor order WILL HAVE the bust a nut flavors ffur sur!!!

2 Likes

Gremlin doesn’t carry Butter Pecan (FW), Sweetener (FW) or the Sweet CReam (FW). They do carry Hazelnut (FW) and BAvarian Cream (FW). I have a call in to request the flavors they are missing on their site. Hopefully, they will call me back and I’ll let you know.

5 Likes

Hi there!
I just created an account so I can say hello to everyone! I just got back to the office and was handed my missed calls list. :slight_smile: I did get you called back, and left a message for you as well.
I there are flavors that people want that we don’t have I would LOVE to hear about them so I can get them in stock.

I look forward to talking with you, and writing to you all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Rich and the Gremlins

10 Likes

Rich, i am always amazed that you have time to mix or purchase. You are so very active in the community and many of us appreciate it. I still havent placed an order with y’all on the DIY site but i plan to very soon. It seems i have been unconsciously waiting on the release of that Custard concentrate, hehe. :grinning:

Thanks for joining us here!

/u/To0nMaN

1 Like

I had completely forgotten about Butter Pecan (FW). I use to mix a Butter Pecan Cinnamon Roll when i first started mixing. I may have to grab some and reminisce.

1 Like

That’s awesome you are here now and can see what we need directly, @Gremlin_Juice !
YEs… I did call and wanted to request:

Butter Pecan (FW), Sweetener (FW) and Sweet CReam (FW)

I and others here use these flavors quite a bit, especially the Butter Pecan and Sweet Cream.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Such an awesome site we have here :wink:

8 Likes

Gotta love how active the vendors are with our community. I can think of no other industry where the consumer gets this kind of attention.

6 Likes

It makes a difference. If I had a business it’s what I would do for sure.

4 Likes

Totally agree and so refreshing to see this happening.

4 Likes

I contacted Gremlin about Butter Pecan and a few other flavors missing. Rich got back to me promptly stating that the flavors should be available at the end of January.

2 Likes