Gremlin DIY

I made a suggestion they carry the Shisha flavors as well as larger bottles of FLV. They are working on that too. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

As often as a Frosted Flake type cereal has been mentioned on the DIY sub i am surprised that no one carries Speckled Flakes. It seems certain that the two liquid vendors, Aisle 7 and i can remember the other, that make a Frosted Flakes use this concentrate as i havent really seen any others. I tried for a couple months to make one from scratch with terrible to horrible results. I think their Cream (Milky Undertone) would be perfect in this but i can make a cream base for cereals quite easily on my own.

I have a bottle of Speckled Flakes on the way.

2 Likes

I have almost 30 One on One flavors. Every single one I have tried has been really good. I plan to keep buying them until I find one I don’t like. Then I will buy more LOL.

I have to agree with Alisa on the Butter Pecan (FW) LOVE that flavor!!!

1 Like

Just made an order for the first time with Gremlin. Looking forward to more FLavorah and FA flavorings! :slightly_smiling:

(had to order my FW direct from flavorwest this time, but hopefully Gremlin will carry the ones I need next time)

1 Like

What other flavors besides chocolate deutch are exclusive to wholesalers? @LordVapor

I can’t remember right off-hand which flavors I couldn’t get from Flavorah that Gremlin carries. They may actually have them now on Flavorah’s site. But I haven’t looked there in awhile.

Did it taste anything like these? Sounds like a good combination please do share.

Candy Roll
Chocolate Deutch
Dragon Fruit
Honey Bee
Lovage Root
Tricks Cereal
Bing Cherry

1 Like

I have all of those on the way :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the info! @Alisa :wink:

1 Like

Good. I hope you can figure out a mix for Tricks and Lovage, cuz I haven’t yet.
I mixed Tricks at 2% and it doesn’t taste right. Not sure how to describe it, but you tell me
what you think PLEASE.

1 Like

Will do. Aaron from Flavorah told me I would see a sample order on my account. But there is nothing there yet.

I made an order with Gremlin 3 days ago and it’s still showing ‘Awaiting Fulfillment’ as it’s status.

Don’t think I’ll be doing business there again.

1 Like

I think they were closed from like Thursday to Sunday or even Monday maybe. I placed an order on the first and it just shipped yesterday. They had sales running all of the days they were closed and i’m guessing they got backed up pretty good.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have never had a problem getting my stuff pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I made an order with ecx a week ago, same thing. I’m thinking it’s the holidays due to others experiences

I took a chance and ordered again from Gremlin on Sunday. Still showing ‘Awaiting Fulfillment’. I called
yesterday and got a voicemail. Left message. No call back. No email. Nothing.

Just went back and checked on what ocurred… Apparently, Gremlin just doesn’t update the status
of the orders. My previous order was made on 1/31, showed ‘Awaiting Fulfillment’ until the day it was actually delivered (02/03) ! Then, Gremlin’s site showed ‘Shipped’ along with a tracking number.

1 Like

They always ship my stuff really quickly. Faster than most of the other places I have ordered.

Strange, I never noticed that, wonder if they are aware their is a glitch in their system? Never really looked either, as I live within the same state and always get my flavors in 48 hours or less. They are my most used vendor, due to their variety of brands and stock. I have more luck getting near that ever unattainable “one stop” here than anywhere. I hope they keep expanding, might get near it one day :wink: