Gremlin DIY

Update: Gremlin DIY called me back and told me they are mailing my shipment out today.
I did receive email with tracking, so all is well. :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

Did they talk like Gizmo on the phone? I think that should be mandatory :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lolā€¦yes, they need a mascot :wink:

1 Like

So I ordered a bunch of flavors while at work Friday. I got up and went to get a drink and check on machines. When I got back to my PC a few minutes later my order was updated to ā€œShippedā€ and I was given a tracking number (which didnā€™t work until the next day of course). So from Friday to Monday my package was processed and will be delivered today. Just 3 days later from all the way across the country. And two of those days were the weekend. Damn @Gremlin_Juice - That is super fast! :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry to take 6 months to answer thisā€¦ but we do have a mascot, actually two. Abe was our first, but I was always getting emails saying he freaked them out, so I introduced Eepo. She is a much cuter Gremlin. (And has NOTHING to do with the Disney Gremlins) hehe

4 Likes

Glad you mentioned the mascot as I went to check Eepo out and noticed you have a 10% off sale going on until the end of the day!
I love your Vanilla Overload !!!
@Gremlin_Juice ,I do think if you could drop in and give us a heads up when you are going to have a sale it would be great for everyone.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Just sent the admins a request to set up a vendor thread. I donā€™t like to advertise in regular threads. :slight_smile: I should ALSO mention since you went to find Eepo, that I took them off the site because of all the ā€œYouā€™re marketing to childrenā€ stuff. Iā€™ll find a link here somewhere for pictures. :slight_smile: And there is NO shortage of pictures around the lobby and my office. hehe

4 Likes

Is this site US only?

http://imgur.com/qndSY86

This is from a deck of cards I was designing a year ago. Old logo and all! :slight_smile: Maybe someday Iā€™ll get back to work on those.

2 Likes

For The Children
Right on , we know how children love gremlins and only children like creamy rich deserts and candy!:scream:
I do appreciate you trying to make them nonā€™s happy.

1 Like

We have a few countries open and as soon as I get all my FDA and work done I am looking at opening a few more countries. I get nervous about international as it can take weeks without update and then finally show upā€¦ or not.

2 Likes

I appreciate the response, ill keep an eye out, its always good to have a few vendors on hand :wink: