Hand check (what you vaping on today)

My next will have a lipo but it will have the DNA chip so it will be different. With a .66 ohm build on the PWM I can go to about 75% on the pot and it’s devine.

1 Like

Ahhhhh

I turned the pot from about 48 to 23. Made a hell of a difference. I just started using this RDA today so it takes my brain a little bit to catch up.

thats the thing though, once you have these set up perfectly…nothing else comes close, I bought the temple from Vapefest last year as a gimmick, rarely used it, but Iv’e got some huuge coils in there, not super low though, .24 for the pair, spaced, it’s not pretty I’ll take a pic they’ve been in there a while now, but the flavour…oooft

1 Like

1 Like

Coils don’t look bad at all, Pugs. I’ve made some uglies before that heated perfect and gave me a great vape. Yours are fairly neat. If they give you what you want that’s all that matters.

1 Like

They were quite nice when they went in lol…they’ve been punished bless em…

1 Like

Oh yes, they look quite nice there. Still going strong though huh?

1 Like

yeah fine, they’ve been dry burned quite a few times now like, they’ll need swapping out soon but they’re still goin good :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is a spaced 22/32 3mm ID 5 wraps i put in the Unholy yesterday.

6 Likes

Very neat clapton that man, nice work

3 Likes

Thanks bro, it does what it is supposed to do.

2 Likes

Very nice! You use any sort of jig to make them? Please say yes or I’m going to be extremely jealous.

1 Like

That’s about the best looking one I ever made, I’d only been doin it a short while when I did this and I really haven’t been putting the hours in at all since…I really need to, got distracted by all the review stuff, takes up aall my time now pretty much

5 Likes

Nice looking coils man :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man, was a very proud father at the time haha

1 Like

I can say NO just to make you a bit frustrated :laughing:
But gadgets were used.

2 Likes

Tight! Very nice job.

1 Like

I would have said no. Told me you whipped them up by hand in about 3 minutes. :laughing:

1 Like

It did actually only take me 2 minutes, well 3 minutes if i include the time it took me to make 2 coils and put into the Goon :laughing:

2 Likes

thanks man :+1:

1 Like