Handchecks (2020 - 2021)

It’s the I’m stuck in bed not feeling great handcheck.

That said changing back to this this old timey combo reminded me why I never really felt a need to spend a tonne of money on the all in one units like the aspire boxx and the very expensive, now escaping my mind (I remembered - billet box); devices that popularised that format.

I just need to find my red resin drip tip to take off some length.

Very similar form factor. Perfect mtl. Way more juice. Faster rebuild.

15 Likes

My guess a bit of both, am asteticly drawn to the looks & i remain a sucker for a C framed mod.
DNA chip is a bonus to me, i havn’t realy gotten the time to go in depth tough heard is one of the best out there.

5 Likes

“Stop! Or I’ll vape!”

Yeah, probably not the most threatening statement eh? :laughing:

7 Likes

Two sided hand check - unfortunately it’s indoors and dim so not shining glory

Btw, I honestly get better results in temp control with the yihi chips, but everyone says dna are the best. I just be doing something wrong.

11 Likes

Is it just me or are you racking up Aums?

3 Likes

Aums? Not sure what that is! Most of my would be considered ancient now.

4 Likes

The symbol of the universe in Hinduism.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: of course it is.

3 Likes

If you have issues with it, I’ll remember to avoid suggesting tallow as a solution.

3 Likes

More old school handcheck. I’m actually loving the castle long clone in this rta. I never loved it but wow. This is good. Maybe I build better now.

Lava box dna 75 and Taifun GT 2 with air flow reducer and bell cap. Cheap fast tech drip
Tip.

10 Likes

Do you expect me to talk? No Mr. Mjag, I expect you to die…muhahahaha

11 Likes

Very subtle (and well played) murdered-out reference! :tada:

Loving the matte black look!

7 Likes

Thank you sir!

I have been on a matte black kick lately and the mod came from a good friend. I sent him the pic too so he could say…dammit, why don’t I still have that mod? :grin:

7 Likes

looks like one I want.

4 Likes

Enjoying a stroll in the park. Definitely Sunday - peoples’ dogs are repeatedly trying to rape my leg.

12 Likes

Leg rape IS a real problem in 2021 !!!

8 Likes

I just tend to be a magnet for dogs. All the ones I’ve had in the past just randomly adopted me. One Heinz 57 moron called Bill followed me home from a chip shop and hung around for a decade.

9 Likes

The ones that adopt you, or that you adopt are the best. :+1:

5 Likes

I removed this because I mistakenly thought it was the what do you hate thread- so I’ll post it there. Apologies!!

5 Likes

The original drip tip wasn’t cutting it on this mod, so I rummaged around and found that I had a spare Ragnar one. A perfect increase of length, girth and cooling.

I might have switch for thicker o-rings to make it a snugger fit.

14 Likes