Handchecks (2020 - 2021)

That has become my favorite drip tip of all. I’m also using them on the Aromamizer Plus’s.

4 Likes

Another little “old school” with the minimum and the titanium mark bugs gem. This combo is so lightweight.

Drip tip by China

Actually if anyone comes across a narrow bore mtl stab wood or resin drip tip in a sort of sea blue green I’d really appreciate a heads up. It’s impossible to find so far.

9 Likes

I’d suggest emailing Vapesmarter: It’s pretty much the majority of what they do.

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to stock up on more soon.

4 Likes

Awe how do you like that mod? Mine is in the mail as we speak! Right now I’m on a vaporesso Gen. It’s alright.

9 Likes

I’ll check in with them. Looks like a great site but I have a feeling it’s very much “if you have to ask you can’t afford it” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Their prices vary on what you’re after. I have seen 3-packs of their drip tips for £40.

3 Likes

We haw! She finally got here!

12 Likes

I see you got yours before I replied! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still have this one on my desk at the moment that says a bit. I’ve been using it with the Citadel, which I use mainly for testing.
Definitely had no issues with mine :+1:

13 Likes

So far so good with mine lol. They threw in a lost vape t-shirt with it too with no mention and free leather case for the mod.

8 Likes

Yeah I use mine for testing new recipes and just around the house, I wouldn’t want to carry it to work and end up looking like my beaters…

11 Likes

Have you messed with the themes yet? there are some pretty cool ones that can add or remove some functions if you want more or less control of it. And they aren’t too hard to edit if you want to change what is displayed on the specific screens. I don’t know how all of it works exactly in the themes yet but do have a basic understanding. If anyone wants any guidance with it, let me know and I can try to help you out.

4 Likes

@SquirrelSmash kindly sent over the mechlyfe rta which I really like. It took a little undeserved abuse I think in reviews, it’s EXCELLENT for mtl with a lot of tight airflow options. Here she is on a mega volt. Nobody minds a tiny little love handles these days.

9 Likes

I’m glad that it found a happy home. Oh, I forgot to ask, did you like the silver cross? It appeared on my usual bench one morning, so thought I’d pop it in the package.

4 Likes

Yes I meant to ask you about that. It was a random inclusion. I thought maybe you were sending me to Jesus :wink: or I was looking at it upside down. Either way. It’s on my desk awaiting a usage. And your painting a I’d love to know what mood / thoughts you had when making it. The background particularly.

4 Likes

Oh and speaking of too heavy chubby funsters

7 Likes

I think I’d be the last personal to send the Nazarene in box. :laughing: That bench has an odd habit of having items on it in the morning, so I class them as things to give to others.

That painting is the reference for an oil, acrylic and ink on wood painting I work on from time to time. I created it when I was teaching, consulting, editing and writing at the same time while dealing with the death of a few friends: It felt like a lonely and isolated time. So a solitary man surrounded by faint memories and oppression.

3 Likes

That’s sad, but nice if you know what I mean. I wondered about the “ghostly” “spirits” in the background. I quoted for obvious reasons. It’s interesting.

4 Likes

Here’s the WIP next to another board work:

9 Likes

That looks great! Post a pic when it’s finished please.

3 Likes