Handchecks 2022/23

I think this is the first time I’ve ever done a handcheck but here goes.

It’s the little pocket friendly Nevoks Veego 80 SBS kit I mentioned a while ago. Currently have the supplied pod with a rebuildable coil in it. I wouldn’t have thought I’d enjoy such a low build but I am although I do have the airflow dialed down a fair bit.
Working extremely well for me and I’m considering getting a third.

12 Likes

Nice mate, what size tank can it take? 22mm, 23mm?

6 Likes

22mm is it’s maximum which I believe was mentioned as one of the cons on the reviews I watched.
Quite honestly though it doesn’t bother me in the slightest as it helps to keep it smaller. Yes it does chew through the juice a bit and therefore requires filling quite often but it’s easy to do and takes seconds.

The flavour from the coils including the rebuildable mesh has been better than good and only the slightest leaking which I think is actually condensation rather than the coil itself leaking. After a days use I get a tiny (almost minuscule) drop which I admit I don’t like but am thinking it’s the nature of the beast.

8 Likes

Ahhh, yeah the 22mm would be a deal breaker for me. I ordered a DIGIFLAVOR Z1 SBS 80W BOX MOD (scuz caps, copy and paste) yesterday as it was on sale at Wick & Wire ($34) and say’s it will take a 23mm tank. Wanted something for a black Brunhilde MTL RTA so hoping it works well.

7 Likes

Snap

11 Likes

9 Likes

no hands check

Oldie on a turntable - Vaping after Midnight 2014 (razorblade handcheck)

Perry 2013

11 Likes

One of my all time favourite albums… :metal:

7 Likes

Agreed @Ianc13.

7 Likes

British Steel. Fuck Yes!

7 Likes

Judas Priest
:metal::sunglasses::metal:

5 Likes

It reminds me of a band I played in a LONG time ago, and the Lead Guitar player only wanted to play TWO BANDS.

Judas Priest
Iron Maiden

At that time, I was only too happy to oblige.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Check out Primal Fear if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Great looking @Ianc13 !!!

4 Likes

The black Digiflavor Z1 works well with the Brunhilde MTL. The Paramour (silver/black) looks ok, but not as neat IMO.

5 Likes

Handcheck from a frog that vapes an onion. I don’t think that’s nicotine.

9 Likes

Broke out the modified Spruzza after a few years.
Profile with DIY Cranapple

13 Likes

First use of this “Elite” RDA I got on blowout when Armageddon Mnfg. shut down Vape sales. Not my first color choice, it’s all they had left.

Love it! It’s a monster with flavor.

13 Likes