Handchecks 2022/23

Flashback!!

13 Likes

@Deb that’s sooooo naughty, hehe, where’d you get that one ?

5 Likes

I know right. Hell, I bought that one so many years ago that I don’t even remember where I got it from. It’s actually a decent parallel mech mod. The 510 is a bit weird with it being raised, but no biggie. The fire button is made well so it fires every time. I got such a kick out of it saying Nookie that I had to get it.

7 Likes

Hehe, you’ve got some cool shit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Managed to buy this mod from someone who didn’t use it much for cheap

16 Likes

What is it @delltrapp ??

6 Likes

GeekVape Nova. Still works as intended.

8 Likes

Got a couple of those. Great mods and I believe the same chipset as the Aegis’

5 Likes
14 Likes

Dam it you even have a rotating table

8 Likes

Pretty sure i have one of the tanks but i cant remember which it is.

3 Likes

Hehe, no, I can’t lie @Grabbo. I happened to be sitting on a conference call in a commercial parking lot WITH, a Vape Shop LOL. I walked in to just see what was what, and I saw the spinning display stand, and I couldn’t help myself.

8 Likes

That mod is a workhorse …The only thing i dont like is the edges. I have 3 unooened and 1 in rotation.

7 Likes

Ok so its not turning around on a turn table, may not look that sexy but its a work horse. Ok now lets talk about the mod :rofl: over 52000 hits and still going strong

17 Likes

I found that 10mm deepwell socket you lost.

6 Likes

Splain to me how that red panel isn’t all grease smugged? Impossible! Especially after 52,000,000 hits.

6 Likes

Gotta admit that greasy background makes the red just pop

9 Likes

Just checked, and yes, the chipset is AS v1, used in OG aegis
@Ken_O_Where that’s an aromamizer supreme v3.
@fidalgo_vapes yeah, the edges is a bit too sharp isn’t it?

5 Likes

Thanks bud, thought it looked familiar.

4 Likes

I hold it on the black ends and i have plenty of red rags. Lol. It does get dirty at times

8 Likes