Handchecks 2022/23

That is SMOOTH @JiM210 :tada:

8 Likes

16 Likes

We need baby calf pics!

10 Likes

Good God man, what are you, suicidal? You can’t hit the fire button around all that methane!

10 Likes

It’s ok somebody ‘
‘Steered’ him away and he’s only showing you where he gets all his custard from

8 Likes

My biggest disappointment with Lost Vape mods is the poor quality of finish on any black finishes. This mod is not that old, but the finish is really badly worn. My Dovpo Odin has had over 12 months more usage and is still in quite good condition (comparatively speaking).

9 Likes

Can we have the veal instead?

3 Likes

All the LV mods I have are badly chipped and scuffed, even though they were only in pockets with no coins, keys, or other associated rattlehounds.

They also suffered from 510 spring failures and countless software issues.

That’s why I will never buy another one of theirs. I gave then three tries (my standard measure: third time lucky) and all fucked up within 5 months.

7 Likes

I bought this one in late Oct last year. The gunmetal one I have had since Jan last year has some chips but nowhere near as bad as the black.

Not had any 510 or software issue with the Ursa’s or any of my other LV mods (Grus and Thelema Solo)

Was looking at a Hellvape AREZ 120 as a replacement for this…

4 Likes

My Cyborg was the one which had all the software issues.

I have gunmetal and black Thelema Solos and you’re right on black ones being the worst.

I’m just sticking to my Gaurs and getting more when I need to cover other mods failing: Them and Rincoe Manto Beasts are the only immortal regulated ones I’ve encountered.

8 Likes

Cool mate. I only use single 21700 mods as I am always low wattage. :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve tried to stick too 21700 mods myself too - with the Rinco being the only exception.

6 Likes

Handcheck (sorta) of my 3 most used set-ups in my building/mixing area…

12 Likes

Where do you mix? It’s too organized and not messy enough.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

@Letitia I nearly forgot, but here are a couple more…

10 Likes

All my flavours etc are in a cupboard. When I am mixing I have my scales plugged in on the left, and my PG, VG, bottles, Nic and flavours all on the right side. Looks neat now but not so much when mixing… :rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Lovely, thank you.

7 Likes

@Ianc13’s mixing area does look like the brochure for a model village: I tend to waste 10 minutes a day trying to find bottles and not mix them up with paints.

10 Likes

Made a mod to my mod…, might look shitty, but I had to open it for the condensation build up & the airflow. Used a AA powered engraver in order to achieve the fucked up look it has, but it got the job done even though it took damn near 3hrs. :expressionless:

10 Likes

7 Likes