Handchecks 2022/23

Haha, yeah I used to love playing in the snow…. not so much any more :laughing:

5 Likes

@lanc13 I may be late to the party, but what MTL tank are you rockin’ there? Could you also share your coil build? Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

8 Likes

good to seeya Joel

5 Likes

@Captain_Kirk The tank is an original Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RTA with a 7ml aftermarket bubble glass on it. Build is a 3mm ID, 1.36ohm, SS316L 28g round wire.

8 Likes

The Detonator running a single 21700 with the Voltrove 25 on top.

15 Likes

@Joel is BACK!! YASSSSSS!! Welcome back dude. :muscle:

6 Likes

I’m furthering the derail, due to @Joel.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Probably throw on black g10s or polish my old mum’s panels

5 Likes

Hey man, maybe you ate your marbles

4 Likes

Glad someone finally bought this one… all the rest were sold out in a short period of time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: What was it called… the whale?

4 Likes

Nah, tried that once and cracked a tooth

5 Likes

Yes, I guess from what I’m told turquoise is pretty girly… I see kinda of a pastel colour of green and maybe a dark pink splatter… Will be good to have a BB again, I sold my other ones because I wanted booze and fast food.

4 Likes

Oh, it was the whale… I also wanted to let you know I just ordered a Drop Bear from Kizer, I believe you’re a knife gal as well.

4 Likes

Nah I’m a knife dude… don’t let the ms****** fool you… it’s for Mississippi :rofl:

5 Likes

THAT’S MA’AM, You’re so brave

3 Likes

Gonna be able to live out of this thing when I run out of money and can’t pay rent because I started work prematurely :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Go Bag Baby !!!

3 Likes

13 Likes