Handchecks 2022/23

@JiM210 one of the OG Flavor Chuckers !!!

6 Likes

Are you using it as a BF?
Have a couple and they both leak like fountains.

6 Likes

I do on and off @rcleven, but it probably spends more time just drippin’. SUCH a dense flavor master.

4 Likes

I have taken out the plastic & glass juice box. I complained about the leaking and they sent four. R & Red 3 of the boxes and they all leaked. Still use the mod but I no longer squonk with it.

11 Likes

I didn’t know that is a thing! Are you able to tell exactly where they are leaking? Maybe it’s the top tube going into the 510 connection? Maybe it’s cracked? It’s gotta be fixable. To good a mod to just drip with. I can’t believe that 4 of 5 pump assemblies all leak :thinking: . That’s why I suggest maybe the top tube/510 interface that is shared among all of those leaky tanks.

6 Likes

I think that’s exactly where they leaked. It’s been a few years since Asmodeus left the US. I bought like 5-6 mods for bargain basement prices. Still haven’t unboxed them all to this day. CS was super. Think we emailed back and forth for about a week.
Opened this one just last week.

11 Likes

@rcleven , if you can find an extra door kit you can deemed a hole in the solid panel and use a silicone Squonk bottle with a silicone tube like this . I did this 2 years ago and they haven’t leaked a drop.
What color do you have?

13 Likes

Got the wood grain dark blue. I don’t think I would have a problem converting the door.
Who’s bottle are you using?

8 Likes

They are the generic bottles I got from Fastech years ago.
They fit just about everything.
If you need some shoot me your address on a DM and I’ll send some.
I have a shitload of them

10 Likes

Thanks! I have to check my pulse bottle and I know I got a older dovepo squonker I dropped and couldn’t get it to run. I don’t seem to throw anything away.

7 Likes

Also, you’ll need a Squonk refill bottle to fill it or it’s going to be a bitch to refill if you don’t have one
And I can’t remember where I got the spare panels.
Too long ago

8 Likes

I know I got the bottle it’s the cap with the tube to match the bottle. No rush. I probably have it sitting here on a shelf. Thank you though.

7 Likes

Well. It’s worth modifying. Much more enjoyable to use now.

7 Likes

New toy! :smiley:

17 Likes

@TimWV, two things …

1. That mirrored tank looks GREAT on that mod
  2. You seem to have a very LARGE pile growing over there
10 Likes

@SessionDrummer
I currently have 18 devices with another squonk on the way.
I do agree that the mirrored tank looks great on that mod.
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

New set up VV Pulse 2 with an Asgard Mini 25mm

13 Likes

Got my Pulse X paired with the Elder Dragon that @rcleven generously gifted. Hits like a freight train!

13 Likes

I love the way the VV hits, like you said “like a freight train!” I also really like that Elder Dragon, it looks good on that mod!
Quick question, what would cause a significant ramp up time on my build? I’m using dual 2 core aliens with 3 ID and .18 ohms, vaping at 65 watts. It takes several seconds for it to “warm up”.

6 Likes

I think that’s just the nature of the coils. Having a Preheat option on the mod helps.

6 Likes