Handchecks 2022/23

15 Likes

Mate, that’s a sweet lookin’ pipe. Been meaning to get something like that for years. Thanks for reminding me :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks🙂 It came with the short stem wich imo is better for taste. The long stem cools the vape and makes it a little harsh, but better looking for sure!

6 Likes

On that I agree 100% :boom:

5 Likes

Broke out the old Charon with the Crown2

13 Likes

And the Limitless 200 with a Verso tank. Many don’t like the Verso but if you hit them like they were designed for, they’re good. Plus the coils are easy to rebuild.

12 Likes

i love, love, LOVE my Charons.

6 Likes

I’ve got 5 of them . Grabbed them when on sale a few years ago. Great mods

5 Likes

C Frames is where it’s at

5 Likes

I got a blue one too but modified it :grin:.

12 Likes

Nice! I’m diggin’ the all blue, but your modded combo is tight!

8 Likes

Went thru the “retired” drawer and decided to play with the old Vaporesso Gemini RTA. I remember now why I liked it much more than the highly touted Griffin.

12 Likes

Finally got the Voltrove RBA set up…

Well it ain’t pretty but I got a 3.5mm full fork in the Voltrove, ohms out at 0.20, no shorts with the chimney in place…

Came in at 0.15 on the VV Pulse…

Rocking some “Southern Milk and Honey Cornbread”, had to drop it down to 65watt (think I burnt the toast) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
This thing is HOT, and the real deal… :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Whew, PAKT that phattie in there @Rocky02852. How’s da FLAVA ?? !!!

Dammit, don’t answer, now I want one.

4 Likes

So what’s the big deal with these things @Rocky02852 ?? It looks really cool having the tank (vessel ?) in the mod, integrated, but what’ the allure ?

6 Likes

Well it’s an AIO (all in one), compact device. How many Pod devices do you have, like me that don’t cut the cake :man_shrugging:
Always wanted a BB, just couldn’t justify the ca-ching…
In comes Voltrove, although $$ (we know the quality) and the VV Pulse, great kit on its own…it’s a no brainer :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’d love a V, but I think I’ll get a VV instead.

4 Likes

Happy Fat Tuesday! :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Love that Chevelle (if memory serves me correctly)

6 Likes

Yeah Chevelle :tada: (the El Camino had round turn signals in the bumper) …

6 Likes