Handchecks 2022/23

Actually, funny story…

When I was younger, one of my best friends worked his ass off to buy a muscle car, he always wanted a 71 Challenger and to work on it and paint it their “Plum Crazy Purple.” Well he had worked hard, got the money for a parts car and his parents bought a body car for him to work on until the end of summer. Well one day, my other friend Phil, his Grandpa swung by and saw the two cars sitting in their large driveway. Phil’s Grandpa was the Owner of a Mill where I lived and had a friend whom he hired to rebuild old muscle cars year round for him. Well, Bob offered Matt a brand new fully finished 69 GTO Judge, similar colour to that but a more vibrant green, same stripes, as he had already had 1-2 of them at the time and didn’t have that year of Challenger. Anyways, Matt jumped on the deal and for the next two years Matt’s choice ride to and from school was this beauty of a Muscle Car… I think after Bob died he had up to around 60 cars from random years, mustangs, GTO, Chevelle, Nova, etc…

Pretty cool car though, reminds me of Matts.

12 Likes

@Rocky02852 Great car. One of my cousins had a Chevelle SS. I can’t remember if it was a 350LT1 or a 396. The clutch was so stiff his dad (my uncle) had trouble driving it. But it was a sweet and fast ride. Thanks for bringing back the memory.

5 Likes

Loving this Voltrove rba, 0.20 ohm build… This thing is Jamming !
Not crazy bout the white drip tip on the Pulse aio, but I just went though my collection and don’t have a single 510 tip to replace it :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Nice @Rocky02852.

3 Likes

As I’m more of a MTL vaper I’ve been hanging out for the Cthulhu AIO but as unfortunately seems to quite often happen I’ve not seen it listed yet in Australia.

A few places do have the Vandy Vape and seeing your pictures is tempting me more to try theirs instead.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Getting some use out of the Charon I see

5 Likes

@Pastorfuzz, I think it was @fidalgo_vapes that was talking about them WAAAAAY back in the day, and I picked up a few, and WOW, talk about a HARD RUNNING MOD. It has outlasted almost every other one I’ve had. It DOES have the battlescars to prove it. Good eye.

6 Likes

I loved the Smoant Line Battlestar , Charon and Cylon…

6 Likes

Love my battlestars. Great workhorse mods. One of them has a bad display. Wish I would have bought some of the display screens when I had the chance.

7 Likes

Got some new panels for my Rat Black

8 Likes

@Rocky02852 how is that Voltrove working out for you. Is he sold out of them ?

4 Likes

@anon44012888, I thought you stopped wearing blue ??

3 Likes

AFAIK Mark has stopped sales of the rba due to some ppl having fitment/leaking issues, he is working on a V2…
I have had zero issues and no leaking whatsoever and I’m running my state drink in that one, so yeah it’s worthy :+1:

4 Likes

I really want to add that to my VV Pulse.

4 Likes

I’m surprised he’s wearing anything!

5 Likes

I’ve been rocking it in the Pulse for 3 weeks with zero issues, throw it in my lunchbox sideways and no leaks…

The 510 screw doesn’t go down flush but I’m not gonna take a Jack hammer to it and crack the mod… I just snug it down with a penny :ok_hand:

3.5mm coil, 0.20 build at 60watt, boom :boom:

9 Likes

DAMN …nice mod

5 Likes

Just when I think you don’t have a sense of humor you say that and crack me up, kudos

6 Likes

The Charon Mini has been great!

I need to fix the top mounts on my Cylon and give it a paint job. I taped the top on as a quick temporary patch for my Broken top mounts. When I removed the tape the paint came with it. It was all fine till that. :worried:

6 Likes