Handchecks 2022/23

Picnic table check:

This device has been carrying the main load for me for the last few months. I use a lot of other stuff but not as much as that combo.

Dock check :laughing: (Same lake, the next day). I posted a photo of this mech/RDA combo on Reddit a few days ago:

It’s a Suicide Mods Sui-Side mech with a Nightmare RDA. They both have resin from Bearded Custom Viking in Africa. He makes sleeves, RDA caps, and other accessories. Good stuff :+1:.

13 Likes

Yeah, when I get some money coming in I’d like to order his 24mm single coil RDA… Can’t remember the name of it, but it was really nice… Ampi or something like that.

5 Likes

I saw a new one called Ripsaw too. Not sure if I’ll get one but maybe.

6 Likes

I decided to get it, if you want, I’ll let you know how it is when it gets here :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Found it:

https://youtu.be/_U-7enN1xGo

3 Likes

13 Likes

Lost Day with the intake duel

12 Likes

A little vape and a little horse :grin:

15 Likes

I have a horse named Mayo and sometimes Mayo Neighs.

5 Likes

13 Likes

I would be lying if I said I bought this for any reason other than the lights, but what can I say :woman_shrugging:t3: I’m a sucker for RGBs. However, now that I have it, I’m actually kinda enjoying it. I’ve always gotten good flavor from most Freemax coils. It’s a nice lil bedside mod :relaxed:

11 Likes

Well your definitely find it in the dark

9 Likes

I’m really liking this RTA! I’ve got a thing for machined lids with real threads that screw on/off. And that Green! :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hope it comes with spare glass for when you knock it down on any surface ever made.

4 Likes

I’ve manage to tip it over half a dozen times now. Well, the cats have a paw in that too. Lucky for now. It has a bubble glass that came with it. With the straight glass on it’s 1mm smaller than the mod so maybe that has saved it.

6 Likes

Set up the vaporesso itank tonight and enjoying it. Been wanting something I didn’t have to build/wick. Might be the margaritas talking but so far I’m very happy with it.

10 Likes

Looks nice on the Odin @Letitia :grinning:

7 Likes

Yeah, she’s a big bottom girl, needs a wider mod.lol

5 Likes

I understand completely mate… lol

9 Likes

Just ordered a Seigfried mod. How you liking it?

7 Likes