Handchecks 2022/23

I really like it! The Dragon design carved on it provides a good grip. I have no dings or noticable scratches and I’ve tipped it over many times now. There is a few light scratches I can only see if I shine a bright light on it and really look for them. I can’t vouch for the Black one since mine is bare metal. The button is big and has a nice positive click. The button protrudes so finding it is never an issue and it prevents the mod from rolling off tables if it’s placed on its side. The LED power indicator is just the right size, not too big and not too small. The LED is visible but can also be covered with your thumb or forefinger you use to press the fire button for stealth if desired. It takes a 21700 :mechanical_arm: and has a big red :heavy_plus_sign: to mark the positive terminal. The bottom cap has a fine cross hatch pattern that provides a good grip and the threading is a nice fine thread. The 510 connection up top seems beefy and has a channel machined in to catch any weeping/seepage so it doesn’t go straight down the 510 or over the side. It includes a spacer/protector disc to use between the RDA or tank and the 510 top piece.
It’s a protected MOD, no power adjustment, just build for the battery. Five clicks on, five clicks off. I forget what the lowest coil resistance it can handle but I always use 0.2 to 0.3’ish with good results.

Tell us your opinion when you get yours. I hope you like it.

10 Likes

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. I got the Gunmetal version to mach the Seigfried RTA I already have. These newer Vapefly devices have some solidity to them that I like a lot.

7 Likes

I have this Brunhilde I bought to go with it but I haven’t used it. I thought I might be able to rekindle my MTL experience but it just isn’t throwing sparks like it used too. I’m hopeful the Brunhilde can change that but I fear nothing will. Maybe I just have to be in the right mood and frame of mind?

6 Likes

I have one of these I use occasionally. They are ok, not ground breaking though…

5 Likes

I started with MTL. Specifically the Aspire Nautilus, but after leaving it for DL tanks and RDA’s, I haven’t been able to reacquire the whole mtl thing. I decided to stop spending money on something that just doesn’t work for me.
Happy that so many love mtls. Anything to keep the vape interest alive.

6 Likes

Brought the big boy out and slapped a Zeus mesh tank on it. Such a nice vape!

14 Likes

Got it cleaned up, dawn did the trick

7 Likes

I love this Hussar, it’s such a nicely designed Squonking Atty… First really expensive RDA I’ve had, while it’s finicky to have to thin out your tails just enough, it’s so flavourful because the coil is a drip tip away from the top… Condensed warm restriced lung, nice and tasty.

5 Likes

Dawn works on a lot of things. I use it to clean my vintage double-edge razors. Works great on them while preserving their finish.

3 Likes

Yes it had quite a bit darker, more brown to say the least… Mixture of finger gunk, dirt and different petroleum based products from when I took it to work…

Used and old tooth brush and a little elbow grease and bam, somewhat sparkly alumide!

5 Likes

12 Likes

You like Milk and Honey that much you just vape it from the 4 Liter?

5 Likes

LOL @Rocky02852 WTF is in that damned jug ??

6 Likes

Fuckin hell… Its gotta be M&H, right? LOL.

Here i was thinking i was silly for buying liter bottles of a couple flavors…

5 Likes

Well… lets just say I used to have a FLV connection, I will say that it ain’t Alpine Strawberry :joy:

5 Likes

So was he a Large, or XLarge ?

5 Likes

And still my all-time favorite mod. Had to get another backup in something other than black.

13 Likes

Got my Seigfried tube mod in today. It matches the gunmetal coloring on the Seigfriend tank much better than the Brunhilde SBS mod.

16 Likes

I never got a SBS …Sometimes i wish i would have . When im out of the house im always usi g RTA so…

7 Likes

It’s a good functioning mod. I’ve got no complaints about that. The problem as you can see in the pic is that it’s a small mod even for an sbs. It can become a bit uncomfortable after long periods of use. Still glad I bought it.

9 Likes