Happy Birthday Rocky02852

You, me and the dog! :laughing:
The dog is really excited. She only turned 5, it’ll pass.
Old farts like us just get older.

Anyway, I hope you’re having a great day, as we will, and don’t do anything I would do!

And eh…
giphy

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Rocky
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::boxing_glove::boxing_glove::boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

4 Likes

Happy Milk and Honey Day @Rocky02852

3 Likes

I feel really miserable! It’s 14 degrees Celsius and raining non stop. I was going to put a pink glitter bow on the dog until I remembered it is pride week.
They fuck up my birthday every year! :roll_eyes:

I just realise how cold they must be in their pink glitter strings, getting rained on.
All of a sudden I feel really good! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rocky02852 and @Josephine_van_Rijn!

4 Likes

Thanks man. Have one on us! :beer:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rocky02852 & @Josephine_van_Rijn :tada::birthday::tada::birthday:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Fudge!

th-1813889508

5 Likes

Happy birthday out to you and the dog @Josephine_van_Rijn !!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rocky02852 and @Josephine_van_Rijn :cake: :cake: :beers:

4 Likes

She wasn’t too pleased with the outdoors. Never take a dog who shares a birthday with you!
Unless you are very easy going.
This one decided that she didn’t like the rain any longer and just stayed rooted to the spot.
“I’m not going to walk around in this shit weather any longer!” :roll_eyes:
Not the brightest one in that respect.
You are standing there staring at your house just a few meters away, thinking of that hot coffee waiting inside, with a brick of solid cement on a leash. :rofl:
I love her to bits.

6 Likes

She’s getting rather bored with the whole thing.

I compromised on the bow.

5 Likes

Happy birthday Rocky!!! :tada::birthday::partying_face::balloon::tada::birthday::birthday::birthday::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

And happy birthday to you @Josephine_van_Rijn and your pupper as well :tada:

5 Likes

Savin the planet AND BBQing at the same time …

6 Likes

Congratulations all round to those getting older and for the rest of us for remembering to live for another day.

I shall open another bottle of something potent to toast one and all.

5 Likes

You’re allowed to mix different items in your recycling? You lucky git!

4 Likes

Same here in my area. Although we were all given 2 blue boxes, 1 for paper, it’s only 1 truck and only 1 area he throws it. We do separate.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Rocky02852 @Josephine_van_Rijn my friends here’s a cake for you!

BTW Rocky on your next order put VTA Arabica Coffee, you won’tregret it,

9 Likes

We would separate if they gave us multiple cans, BUT, one big blue can is all we get.

3 Likes