Happy Birthday Rocky02852

Happy birthday @Rocky02852

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Rocky02852 and @Josephine_van_Rijn!

And dog too!

8 Likes

I thought you were going to set the rubbish on fire and BBQ your meat over that.

Thanks man!
She would appreciate that, if she were awake. I’m afraid too much booze has done her in. :partying_face:

7 Likes

I’m just here for the cake.

6 Likes

And she made it with Milk and Honey flavoring

6 Likes

Sorry dear!

th-3123058106

It was midnight 19 minutes ago. Birthday is over.

8 Likes

@Ken_O_Where glad to see you brother.

5 Likes

Happy birthday to you too Jose and Dog! :tada:
I had a good day, my usual Sunday trip to take groceries to my daughters (she’s disabled) and she gave me a homemade card which brought smile to my face :grin:

Mr’s Toony treated me to my favorite Fried Dumplings, Lo Mein, fried rice… and a double chocolate cake :yum:

18 Likes

:laughing: that’s just her punishment for you, for taking her out in the cold and on her birthday too, how could you!

7 Likes

Have a Blessed Birthday Rocky, Josephine and her beautiful dog!

6 Likes

There’s not much choice when it is raining non stop. It feels like October.
It was my birthday too!
She prolonged the horror for both of us! :imp:

6 Likes

Happy belated bday @Rocky02852. Sorry i missed it , do to unforeseen :flushed: circumstances :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Good to have you back @Psycho_316 :+1:

I tried searching for the VTA coconut you had recommended and mistakenly bought Dessicated. The system would not allow me to enter your username. :pray:

5 Likes

No bud it was ripe coconut ssa :man_facepalming:t2: oops lol

3 Likes

Well it happens when you’re a naughty boy :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday to you, the pooch and @Rocky02852 . Hope each of you find a special way to celebrate !!

6 Likes

Be careful - you are only 2 years away from your D-Day!

But, you can still enjoy your B-Day:

8 Likes

A shitter wit no tank! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Nice word choice. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy birthday you old dog you, all of you :smile: Sorry I missed the fun. It seems I was coaxed into a toke right on your birthdays. Next thing I know I was dancing around the kitchen and crashed into my partner. The rest was a blur. Hope you all had a smash (unlike mine).

7 Likes