Happy Little Clouds

Hi Everyone,
I’m not sure how everyone feels about this topic but I have some strong beliefs about it and I’d like to know if anyone could give me some feedback. I’d like to find out how to make THC vape. I don’t necessarily need flavoring. Just a basic step by step recipe if possible. I seen a link on here when I first signed up and that’s actually what brought me here but I cant find it anymore. I feel comfortable enough to share a little bit of my story with all of you :grinning: You’ve all been so kind and, really awesome here!!! You are really my favorite group of people here!!
If this post is inappropriate then I understand if you tag it. I was in a accident in 2011 and suffered a spinal cord injury. Since then I’ve had multiple surgeries and procedures and was on narcotics and now I’m free from that demon! I’ve found that the edibles and the vape work GREAT for chronic pain!!! So, Id like to be able to make my own vape if possible.

9 Likes
6 Likes

I have no feelings regarding this. Like everything in life it works well for some and other’s not so much. Can’t help with DYI but it’s a perfectly appropriate question in my books.

5 Likes

You’ll need a product called “ejmix” to use as your solution. (It’s pricey stuff too) The lipids and waxes found in thc will make it not dissolve in pg. if you’re going to be extracting the thc yourself, you’ll also need some 99% isopropyl alcohol, it can also be done w/butane, though that method is extremely explosive. Put both the alcohol and the cannabis in a freezer. This will help lower the lipids in your mix and make a cleaner end product. Pour enough alcohol into your container of cannabis to cover it all. Then pour the mixture through a coffee filter. You’ll then have to evaporate all the alcohol off. U can place it in a vacuum or very lightly heat it on an electric hot plate (be sure to ventilate the area well during this step). Then take that sheet of pure thc u now have and mix in the ejmix, a slight amount of heat will help this process as well. And there u have it thc juice

6 Likes

I’ve heard something about PG 400. Is that correct?

2 Likes

That is 1 of the pg’s in there

3 Likes
5 Likes

Awesome!!! Thank you :grin:

3 Likes

:grin:

…I think Bob was chilling most of the time! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

The only thing I would do differently is not using that big ass strainer with the giant cheesecloth, most of the liquid will disappear in that. Unless you’re going to use that cheesecloth as a wick :smile:
A small tea strainer with a small cloth will do, just pour it through slowly.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your injury, however I’m glad that you’re off narcotics. Two of my family members had similar injuries. One died from an opiod overdose, the other is now in a drug treatment facility. The suggestions here sound good, but I would definitely do research.

If you find it difficult to find a solution for a THC vape, do you have any other alternatives? Have you tried 100% organic rolling papers - like Hemp or Ungummed Flax Rolling Papers?

2 Likes

To touch on what @Josephine_van_Rijn said bout strainers, I would use something like this.

https://www.zoro.com/supertuff-cone-paint-strainer-9-in-w-pk100-11105100/i/G2268546/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwhrzLBRC3ARIsAPmhsnUxgPfmBFMpy8-TQ7yDrzZ9lEPPT12VHK9us45gjktU2QLjPqsyCjUaAumZEALw_wcB

5 Likes

Narcotics are no joke, and thank you for the hug. I understand what you’re going through and I respect the fact that you’re taking the right steps for you, towards a healthier treatment option for the chronic pain. Do state laws prevent you from receiving the THC medical marijuana patch?

3 Likes

That strainer looks so much better!!! I saved it and am going o try this one. Thank you

2 Likes

They are automotive paint strainers, so they have a fine mesh and are disposable!

5 Likes

I hope your procedure today goes well and you will come out of it stronger, better, and feeling relief. I also hope other members here can help you on you’re journey to a reliable THC vape! Thanks to @Josephine_van_Rijn for the helpful video.

5 Likes

@Jazzy_girl hey I was browsing recipes of people that follow me and I found this ricipe. I think she may be able to help you.

Blueberry Frost : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1548460/Blueberry%20Frost

0.12% Marshmallow (NF)
0.42% organic blueberry (NF)
0.12% Organic Burnt Sugar (NF)

Flavor total: 0.66%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/cmma

you need to go to this recipe and read the notes. I did not want to put them here, don’t know why exactly but I usually try to follow my instincts. Anywho, blah blah blah is what I sound like

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man thanks for posting this! This looks like an awesome recipe. I’m not sure if id be able to make it because it may be a little advanced for me but I’m certainly going to give it a try! Ty

4 Likes

your welcome. I think if you message @oghippiechick she may be able to help .

2 Likes