Vaping THC?

Gonna just leave this right here in the pub.
So with more and more states becoming legal, I have grown curious about vapeable thc juices. Does pg hold thc? If so, what sort of process is involved? Like making butter for baked edibles pretty much? Or could using some dabs work? Anyone with some insight?

PS… If this isn’t allowed feel free to remove it but message me so I know you removed it please lol

4 Likes

Here you got some reading in the matter.
http://vaporblog.org/blog/guides/guide-to-making-the-ultimate-cannabis-e-liquid/

4 Likes

Thanks for the link. Ill give it a read

1 Like

Gosh I hope it is allowed
Is a good question
I for one don’t want to alter my mind any more
I did way to much from time i was 12 to 28
but if it helps people that need it or if it is legal
Then go for it
I do worry that regulations and cops stopping people with vaping gear will start hassles if this becomes a widespread thing though
I know it and other drugs have been vaped already

5 Likes

With all do respect. Don’t you think that us as just vapers have enough scrutiny as it is? Why invite even more. Uggh

2 Likes

Yes my point exactly
I may not have put it right but that was what I was getting at
So I guess I need to say I am really against the idea it will bring more heat on the question of vaping

3 Likes

It is nothing new, people have been vaping thc for a long long time, much longer than ejuice. If the scrutiny of it were going to present itself, it would have decade or more ago. My question was about the process of something that is already popular, but because of legality issues, rarely actually discussed. I just feel with it becoming legal medically in a large majority of the states and recreational in some even, it seemed like as good a time as any to ask. It isn’t as if it is illegal to talk about, so long as nobody is advertising selling it lol
This is something that could help many with a need for it. Legality is irrelevant to discussion of the actual process… And having a proper guide to the processes would be a positive thing. Look, the “heat” of it doesn’t exist. Marijuana use has been more accepted now than ever before almost everywhere, if not legal-it is at least decriminalized almost everywhere now, save for maybe 2 or 3 states that still are strict on it. Recreational legal bill is soon to reach Congress within the next year or two, and if it doesn’t pass now, it will within a couple years like everywhere else to propose the bill. The government is losing the battle against it so they are starting to see taxing it would be far more beneficial and free up space in jails and prisons
Semantics aside I only asked about the process itself, not telling you to go do it.

4 Likes

A dry herb vaporizer is slightly different than the type of liquid vape that we do. The last thing I want to see is weed get linked to my type of vaping. I like to vape, and I like to do it openly. I drive a truck for a living, I live in a state where weed is not allowed. DOT already has too many reasons to pull me over as it stands, the last thing I need or want is some DPS officer see my vape and automatically assume I’m hitting cannabis in my truck. Cannabis and eliquid is a whole can of worms we don’t need right now. Maybe in the future after all this has settled down, but not now. Please and thank you.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, I do see the validity of eliquid vaping as a delivery vehicle for all types of medications, but for right now we’re having a hard enough time with public perception of nicotine delivery.

1 Like

What he said
Good answer
But hey Mike not attacking you or what u do just don’t need any more reasons to regulate or call vaping a bad thing

1 Like

You do understand it already exists as “your kind of vape” and has for quite a long time. I am not asking your moral opinion of it. This is the pub you can leave that ish at the door. I asked about the process. But like I said, this kind of thc vape has been around, if DOT or other agencies were going to make a scene over it, it would have already happened. I for one do not drive truck or have DOT to answer to and don’t plan on driving high, anyway. Therefore it’s a moot point. Now, back to the process of it, which has nothing whatso ever to do with your opinions shared. Thanks.

4 Likes

@I3uI3I3ly_Floe sent me a message about this :slight_smile: I bet he has a link :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Controversial subject for sure.

I see both sides of this having there good and bad points for sure.

In the US anyway, until the federal government removes it from the Schedule 1 category it will never be actually LEGAL anyplace in the US.

I am a big supporter of Medical use becoming legal on all levels but this will never happen until it is removed from the Schedule 1 list.

Cannabinoids including not only CBD’s but also THC do have a lot of legit value for medical use. The evidence is already out there in abundance for anyone that does not believe that. Google for the medical use studies that have been being conducted in Israel for a good while now.

As far as it getting related to vaping " It already has" and you can not turn the clock back now it is to late. Cops in the area I live in already ask that question any time they see someone vaping and it ain’t legal or decriminalized in this state even thou over 60% of the population admits to using it to some extent.

It is sad there is controversy over this subject considering all the good it could be doing for those with no other choice than to become criminals to get the medication they so desperately need to have a better quality of life.

6 Likes

P.S. atm vaping 365 Dench Dank O’s :triumph:

2 Likes

Well it is nice to see at least some people aren’t here just to start a moral/legal debate with me. Thanks for the link I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

Yes yes and yes…

Lots of videos explaining the process to add THC to a PG / VG base from herb on YouTube.

It’s even possible to “purchase” liquid THC :wink:

I think this is something that will really take
off in the next year or 2

3 Likes

From my experience it is already popular, just wasn’t sure the specifics of how it’d play with pg but after reading up on multiple sources the process goes exactly as I expected it would. I am not new to extractions, just never tried mixing the dabs into a juice yet. The links here have been great for a starting point on amounts for me and in a couple weeks when my friend gets home from trimming at the farm out of state, we most definitely will be doing some test bottles up. Gonna try an everclear extraction on some green probably and also another bottle mixed from some bho dabs and see which turns out better. My money is on the bho…

1 Like

if the weed is the same for both …i put my money on the qwet one (ofc IMO) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tbh I’m not sure if the dabs is same source or not. Same source to me but past that IDK.
We use 7x + refined bho and an hvac vacuum setup to remove the bho from the goo :stuck_out_tongue:

lol u 've quite a good harware omg xD

anyway u ll like that for sure :boom:

1 Like