Happy New Year 2019

With a little over 5 hours to go of this year (Local Time :smile:) I would like to say Happy New Year to all the good folks that make this site what it is. I would like to wish everyone a happy, safe, trouble free, illness free & prosperous 2019

May you all wake up with a manageable hangover (which I always plan but never manage to do).

Cheers everyone

:beers::beers::beers::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::tada::tada::tada:

26 Likes

I’ve got a little under 15 hours to go but Happy New Year to you and everybody on ELR :sparkler: :firecracker: :sparkles: :fireworks: :balloon: :boom:

That won’t be a problem since alcohol and I don’t mix, I will light up though and think of you :happycry:

19 Likes

Happy New Year 2019 @woftam and @ all!!
Little under 12 hours here.

17 Likes

A little over 8 hours here, and still at work…
Happy New Year everyone!!

18 Likes

A little over 19 hours left to go here… But a very happy new year to everyone at ELR both near and far!

18 Likes

Happy New Year to one and all.

18 Likes

Happy New Year, t-minus 16 hours and some change!! May 2019 be prosperous for all!!

18 Likes

A happy and healthy new year to you all!

18 Likes

Same to you, and out to ELR !!! @woftam.

19 Likes

Happy new year from your semi-absent admin :slight_smile: I wish you all a safe entry to the new year and that it will be the greatest year for you yet :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Here it comes! Gonna be a wild ride here in the US that’s for sure. Wishing you all the best!!!

21 Likes

May you have a Safe & Prosperous 2019 image

20 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR ELR!
Complete sentence.

19 Likes

Happy New Year to you all.

20 Likes

And people say Hooked On Phonics was a waste of money. HA!

16 Likes

Dang it, that was a SECRET!

13 Likes

Joining in, not many hours left to 2018 here in Europe, it was a good year for me and another good one for ELR, always improving thanks to a lot of work behind the lines, Lars closed it with a bang!

Happy 2019 to all my second family!

19 Likes

Happy new year to all, health and best wishes.

17 Likes

tenor

SERIOUSLY!!!

tumblr_oj39ieWjw91u2ragso2_500

giphy

22 Likes

Happy New Year to all.

19 Likes