Harsh TPA Juicy Peach

You should be good, that is about the limit in a mix. 1% is plenty, even for a single flavor MF. I don’t take them higher than 1.25%, and that is in-your-face vivid level. if it’s too strong after a steep, you can try it down at 0.6-.075.

Also, if you haven’t tried it solo, you don’t easily know what it does in a mix, especially mixing it with a different Peach. I’d whip up a 10 or 15ml at 1% solo to get a feel for it.

3 Likes

Yes, I know I should. I haven’t done that those kind of tests for any flavour but for strawberries. Some day…

4 Likes

I’m pretty loose on that, too. MF is different, though, for me anyway. At $22 for 15ml, I like to know what’s what with them! I do toss most flavors right in a mix and just see how it goes.

NF is another one I like to do mandatory solo tests on. There aren’t many notes on those, and some are as potent as MF. E.g. I tried Black Raspberry NF at 3%, which is great for their strawberry, but this one likes to shine under 0.5%. 0.25% in a mix is perfect in most cases for me. 3% was crazy. Glad i only made 20ml to test and didn’t waste any other concentrates.

4 Likes

The truth is I made a quick 10ml test on MF Peach but adding some sweet cream because I read somewhere MF flavours don’t work well alone. But I accidentally added 10% instead of 1% of MF Peach. That was the end of my test. Saved that 10ml mix for future remixes and went on preparing that PCP recipe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks really good, btw. I hope it works out!

3 Likes