Harsh TPA Juicy Peach

Just tried INW Peach. Not harsh but I totally dislike this, puajjjj :slight_smile: I finally ordered some MF Peach (not White Peach), unable to find Real Flavours Peach in UKā€¦ I hope MF Peach was the right choice because it is so expensive!

Did a taste of the three peach flavours I currently have, the one I like most is the one which is harsh to me (TPA Juicy Peach). Unlucky. FA White peach is very good, cant tell whether is harsh or not without vaping it for longer. INW Peach ā€¦ I canā€™t stand it, very artifical to my taste, although people seem to like it. Letā€™s see how good MF is.

4 Likes

Was the White Peach unavailable?? Theyā€™re both good, but the White is the One to have. Too late to swap before they ship?

Also, Iā€™m surprised to see Peach RFSC isnā€™t available at Chefā€™s! @jay210 any help for that?

4 Likes

You sure he only looked at Chefā€™s ?

I always recommend RainbowVapes cos they have a much wider selection of RF. Chefā€™s selection is pretty damned paltry, so Iā€™,m highly unsurprised if they donā€™t have it there :laughing:

5 Likes

sold out though.

Ninjaā€™d by jay210

6 Likes

Iā€™'ve yet to try either of the MF peaches. (though Iā€™d prolly go for the White Peach, on balance, having read good things about it. Like @Plunderdrum said ) So if it turns out not to be to your taste, I might be able to do some kind of flavour-swap deal with you there.

But do read all the notes you can find on it, and give it a fair trial, remembering It will probably need a longer steep than youā€™re accustomed to.

Best of luck!

5 Likes

Was it white peach??? Ouch, too late, glups. Hope peach is worth too.
Thanks guys! Yes I checked all those online sites. Put an alert on rainbow so they will let me know when they have more available

Have a nice weekend!

3 Likes

You canā€™t go wrong with regular Peach MF, donā€™t worry! But the White Peach is a little better in my opinion. It has a bit more zing and a wider spectrum of nuance and intrigue.

4 Likes

TPA has a DX variant of Juicy Peach. Bull City has it I believe.

3 Likes

Yep, BCF has itā€¦ i just picked up a small bottle to try with my order a few days ago. Havenā€™t tried it yet, though. Should be here day after tomorrow.

+1 on the peach issuesā€¦ My guy literally vapes ONLY stand alone CAP Peaches & Cream, and even at like 1 - 1.25%%, its like NUCLEAR BOOZE peach, with that super harsh hit. He adores itā€¦ totally makes me hurl.

So Iā€™ve been on a mad hunt to find a peach or peach stone that actually tastes semi real, and doesnā€™t have that super harsh almost like super cheap well vodka burn. I canā€™t even walk into the kitchen after heā€™s mixed his juiceā€¦ whole downstairs smells like peachy booze. lol Weā€™ve tried few really highly rated recipes here with peach combosā€¦ heā€™s disliked them all (seems he really dislikes most of the creams in the recipes), and Iā€™ve been unable to vape more than a puff because theyā€™re so strong.

I just donā€™t get it. lol We havenā€™t tried all the peach flavors or diy recipes that are well regarded just due to budget reasons, but Iā€™ve got em on my list to buy. I just am beginning to think that its more a perception issue with my taste than anything else, because he certainly doesnā€™t think his juice tastes like nuclear peach vodka, and people are raving about how great these peach recipes are, yet I just find totally intolerable. :wink:

My next step is to try a few highly rated ā€˜peach stoneā€™ recipes. If I can find a blend of a few flavors that makes a decent peach, thatā€™ll get us halfway to a vape-able recipe. So glad Iā€™m not the only one having this issue, though!

If anyone whoā€™s also had this problem tries a peach stone, or even a peach dessert vape that they really like, please shareā€¦ Iā€™ll happily grab another few flavors when I can if itā€™ll resolve this problem.

3 Likes

No reason to create a stone if you purchase Honey Peach by Jungle Flavors (JF Honey Peach). Ecx as well as diy vapor supplies carries it (listed under rain or Forrest flavors at diy vapor supplies).

Itā€™s extremely potent in my opinion so you wonā€™t need much, but you can take it up very high without off notes, if you wanted to do that. Doesnā€™t need a other peach/citrus etc because it can hold up on its own, no fade and extremely versatile. And of course absolute no throat hit.

Only peach I can vape and only one you will ever need :wink: again in my opinion but check it out if you get a chance, and lemme know.

6 Likes

Try this out when you get your DX JP.

5 Likes

I DEF willā€¦ Adding to my cart as we speak, though itā€™ll be a bit before i can indulge again. But seriouslyā€¦ a single flavor solutionā€¦man, iā€™d pretty given up hoping for one. lol How ā€˜honey-yā€™ is it, or does that refer to a more sweet peach sauce/compote type flavor?

5 Likes

I second this, I only got it recently but it is by far my favourite and Iā€™m finally vaping a peach mix that Iā€™m enjoying.

6 Likes

Yep more of peach slices/halves that were put into sugar water. Itā€™s not as ā€œsoft/jammyā€ like compote would be, but you can easily turn it into that, if needed.

I was hoping for actual honey as I got it, but nope it has nothing to do with that lol. Can use it in candy vapes as well as bakery etc. In some circumstances you might not even need to add sweetener overall.

6 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s absolutely perfect for me. I was hoping against the honey flavor. Someone asked me what I wanted my perfect peach to taste like and I said ā€˜fresh sliced peaches that have been sweating with a bit of sugarā€™ā€¦ so exactly dead on to how you and reviewers describe it, basically.

Got a lil nervous when BCF and DIYVaporSupply didnā€™t carry it, but Ecig Express has it. Yay! Iā€™ll buy that asap.

@Hohm_Skillet Iā€™ll definitely try that Juice Head Peach Pear cloneā€¦ Iā€™ve got FA Pear on its way to me as well. Iā€™ve got everything else but the TPA Pear, but Iā€™m hoping I can play with the FA Pear %.

4 Likes

You canā€¦ the TPA pear just has that nice green skin note to it.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, then thatā€™s definitely something I want in my lineup. ty ty! Now iā€™ve got a cool peach/pear clone to try, now really canā€™t wait to get my BCF order on tuesdayā€¦hoping its on time!

And Iā€™m gonna scrimp and save so I can move my next flavor order up a few weeksā€¦ now that I know this JF Honey Peach existsā€¦ I canā€™t wait to try it. Iā€™m looking forward to handing my guy a lovely new totally natural tasting peach juice and prove that there ARE peaches that kick the tail off stand alone (yech!) CAP Peaches & Cream. lol Plus, you knowā€¦ Itā€™ll be nice to have a vapable peach for me!

Ty guys, huge. Iā€™ll let u know how it goes.

4 Likes

Quick update on my peach adventures.
I was getting that harshness from TPA Juicy Peach in this recipe:

even if sub part of the Juicy peach with FA White peach. However, after two weeks steeping (maybe more) and letting it breath a few times much of the harshness has gone. This suggests to me that the harshness comes from some volatile something.

And I have now done my first recipes with MF Peach (like this PCP recipe and others). After a few days steeping it is very good, very different from TPA Juicy Peach. Not sure if I like it more or less. Letā€™s see with more steeping.

Thanks for all the help

4 Likes

More steeping should be a help. Iā€™d let it sit for at least 2 weeks before you can start to taste the depth. 4 weeks/30 days is usually recommended for MF, but Iā€™ve had great results much earlier than that. Their Vanilla, Butterscotch and Dark Chocolate are all best at/after 30 days, but the fruits get awesome much easier. Imo, of course.

What % did you use for MF Peach?

3 Likes

Thanks Plunderdrum, Iā€™ll be patient with the steeping

1% Peach (MF), 1.5 Peach, White (FA), 1.5% appricotā€¦ see below
Do you think I used too much?

3 Likes