Has anyone went through this?

I have a pin in my leg but don’t remember the metal used (MC wreck also). Very serious at the time since I could have lost my leg but, what they have in mind for you sounds oh so much more serious to me. I wish you all the luck in the world with that operation. Fusing bones will limit motion however if done correctly will eliminate pain from pinched nerves. Tell them I said to give the silly rabbit a box of Trix afterward. Good luck !!!

3 Likes

Good luck! I’ll send you good mojo. I hope it goes smoothly and your recovery is super quick. Surgery is never fun, but hopefully it will give you a better quality of life. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

He told me that i would only lose 5% movement. And i will check on the box of trix lol

2 Likes

I kind of know the pain you might have. I was injured in the lower back. Time can be a great healer. Hang in there.

2 Likes

1 Like

Aw did not mean to rub it in I promise. It has been a long time dream for my fiancé and I to come out here and travel around. We are almost at one year. What a year it’s been.

You do need to take the plung and book a flight and just come visit at the very least. U may not return :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cryotherapy !! Woot woot that works really well.( for most ppl I take care of ) how’s the recovery going ?

That’s the plan :smiley:

Currently doing a lot of work to the house so I can sell it. Gonna give most of the furniture to Goodwill, pack up the electronics then head NW and rent a room somewhere till I land a job. Then buy a house close to work and spend my days scootin’ around the sound on a ferry, eating magic brownies so my back doesn’t hurt.

Glad to hear you made it up there, I can’t wait! Maybe in a few years I’ll have everything arranged so I can go too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Afraid I know nothing on the subject but I wish you all the best and a successful recovery. That goes out to all of you experiencing similar pain. Wish I could take it away from you.

1 Like

Man your plan so divine lol. We basically took a nursing travel assignment and since then have traveled to several hospitals across Wa. and Or. we are thinking of settling in an area just above Seattle right on the sound. Gorgeous place to be. We have land on Long beach, Wa. but it’s a bit rural out there which is great for relaxing but not too great for working only 1 tiny hospital out that way so. Plans are to build a home out there and continue to work in the city return when we can.

good luck to you and sorry for going off topic y’all.

1 Like

So, Rabbit…

Who’s in the photo, man?

one of my brothers in the Dallas area. I haven’t talked to him yet to find what happened . It don’t look good.

Please find out what happen and let us know. Also, tell him we all (I assume all) are thinking of him and wish all goes well…

3 Likes

will do brother, it looks really bad.

2 Likes

Thoughts are with you. I hope he pulls through ok.

3 Likes

ouch… looks really painful…wish him luck!!!

1 Like

Wow my thoughts and prays are with him. That does not look good at all. I wonder what happened. There is so much tissue damage I pray he pulls through.

1 Like

Yeah its bad. I’ve been trying to find out what happened. So this don’t happen again. I know had was asleep and im not sure if he had mod in his pocket or just battery. Either way it sorted out and blew up

Man that is so scary as we all many times have put them in our pockets. I have stopped doing it for the most part anymore but sometimes I will at work to walk outside scary crap man. I just hope he is guna be alright and then we can start to hope he can keep his leg.