Have atomizers to get rid of in the USA check for list updates in bold!

So I have a thought…
I have a bunch of used (and a couple of new) atomizers, and almost all of the original boxes, that I want to get rid of. Normally I would just give them away to friends and fellow vapers locally, but thought I might raffle them off in bulk, or if no one is interested in that idea, sell them for a flat price. The only thing that would be missing would be the drip tips. What do y’all think? I could probably separate them into RTA/Sub-Ohm tanks and RDAs. IJoy, Geekvape, Wotofo, OBS etc…

I’d have to go through them and see which I want to get rid of but they’ll be in good shape and they’ll be run thru the ultrasonic and a hot water rinse in the dishwasher (no soap).

Oh yeah, due to the cost of shipping, it would be USA only. Sorry to all my international friends.

Let me know.

15 Likes

It would be interesting. I know I got a tsunami laying around somewhere with an avocado that has been board out.

It doubtful I would do anything. But it may be fun to do a dead rda rta thread where we post our old shit. I’ve been wanting to rebuild my nautilus x rda and a few others. It’s funny how I dont have that much old stuff since I feel in love with the goon v1 and citadel. (Which I guess is old by today’s standards.)

7 Likes

Yeah, I have so many that I no longer use (but are in great condition) and honestly, the people I know locally wouldn’t appreciate something like a Goon v1 or v1.5. I was hoping some of the newer folks may want to try some of the older stuff, but I don’t know.

9 Likes

I like the idea. :+1:

9 Likes

I’ll list and maybe include some pics of the stuff and see if there’s any further interest. May add a mod or two as well. I just realized that I spend WAY too much money on this stuff.

8 Likes

That could well be… But hey! There’s far worse things to blow money on. :wink:

7 Likes

Don’t I know it. My newest obsession is recreating my vinyl LP collection (that’s sitting in my 2nd ex-wife’s attic). 180 gram albums ain’t cheap!

8 Likes

I’d probably grab some stuff from you. My oldest was the pegasus kit from aspire up from idefk what pen style set up I was using. I think it was anither aspire set up that I gave my mom years ago.

7 Likes

Well, let’s see how this works out. I’m thinking a random draw raffle if a few people are interested or a medium USPS box filled with a choice of RTA/Sub tanks or RDAs if only a couple of people are interested. I’m thinking of a mod box (or maybe adding one to the atomizer box). I have a Noisy Cricket with the FDV add-ons, Aspire Pegasus, IJoy Zenith Maxo, and a dual battery squonk mod (Probably the USV Mach On3 w/RDA).
I’d rather send them out in bulk rather than one at a time. Less hassle for me. Better value that way too.

I’m open to suggestions.

5 Likes

What I have so far:
Ijoy Tornado Nano RTA
OBS ACE Sub Ohm with 3 RBA decks
Sense Herakles RTA
Freemax Starre RDTA
Kepler Apache RTA
Ehpro Billow V2.5 RTA
Wotofo Troll RTA

Geekvape Peerless RDA (Gold)
Tigertek Springer RDA
Goon v1.5 (clone)
Gorgon RDCA (clone) - very over engineered

Noisy Cricket - Silver two cell mech (stock)
Noisy Cricket - Black two cell mech (FDV upgrades)
(If you want the NC, please know your ohms law. I don’t want to sell it to you unless you do.)
Aspire Pegasus
Vaptio N1 Pro 240W (can use 2 or 3 cells)
Pioneer 4 You IPV5 (YiHi SX340. This one had a common problem in that the settings would sometimes require an on/off to set in TC mode. Doesn’t occur all the time but be aware. No dangerous issues like auto-firing)
All mods include original box except Zenith Maxo. Some may or may not have USB cables or manuals, but all work.

7 Likes

If no one else is interested I would be happy to outright purchase the loop and the recurve

5 Likes

That’s kind of where I’m at too Fishaddict420…
I’d be interested in the Troll and Kylin Mini.

Looks like a nice “variety pack” bundle for someone though!!

5 Likes

I’ll update the above list as I go. Additions will be in bold.

4 Likes

Looks like nobody is interested in a raffle so you can mix and match. A small USPS box cost to ship is $10. PM me an offer over $10 and let me know what you want. I’m sure we can get at least 4 items in there. Waiting on the boxes to arrive.

4 Likes

coughReverie, sircough :wink:

4 Likes

Right you are my good man.

4 Likes

I’d be interested in these if available. Any chance you’d have a freemax mesh pro or fireluke tank?

6 Likes

I will reserve those for you.
No I don’t have the Fireluke or the Freemax Mesh. Sorry.

4 Likes

Color me fact-checked!

4 Likes

so what’s up brother, did you decide to piecemeal?

I would be interested in one of these with the rba deck. and this The Big Papi: Modfather 30mm RDA (minus the glass top cap. I broke it)

5 Likes