Have atomizers to get rid of in the USA check for list updates in bold!

I got more responses for individual items than a raffle, so yeah.
I’ll send you both of the tanks if you want them, but I only have the one RBA deck. I don’t have the original boxes but I’ll figure it out for ya. The Modfather is yours. Hope it doesn’t knock you on your ass the way it did me!

5 Likes

@Lostmarbles, you are really sweet to do this…
I don’t need anything but just wanted to say you are very generous :slight_smile: <3

Stay cool!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’d love to buy the aromamizer but unfortunately that’s all i have the budget for :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

lol :smile: but life is short, so how do i purchase it? I’m new to the forum btw so, hello everyone! hope to learn a few things from everyone since i just made my first bottle a few minutes ago.

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR and DIY’ing @kdl. You can always PM (Private Message) the member. Click their avatar, and choose “message”.

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m still trying to navigate through the site. I appreciate the help. So excited to learn how to do this since quitting cigarettes a few years ago.

8 Likes

You’re very welcome @kdl. You will find LOTS of skilled mixers here willing to help. Don’t forget to check out the …

8 Likes

Thanks Smoky, you’re a sweetheart. :hugs:

6 Likes

Wow. OK, I got some responses here and PM. Let me sort through the order received and see who has what and I’ll PM everyone and update the list. I think I may have to order more boxes.

4 Likes

Only on Sundays after I had my coffee :rofl:
I would say let me know what you have left over… but I am slap stretched atm. I won’t do us both any good and I know there are folks out there that need equipment much more than I do… :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Hi @kdl and welcome to the forums.
Here’s how this works… Whatever will fit into a box will ship for whatever you bid that is over the shipping price. A small USPS box is 10 bucks to ship and a medium box is 15. I will hold the Aromamizer for you since you mentioned it first. If you want to add anything else, feel free and I’ll let you know what size box it will be. When everything is sorted out, I’ll private message you and you can pay your bid via paypal link which I will provide you in the PM. Any questions, please let me know and thanks for shopping Lostmarble’s Vapeaholic Thrifts and Sundries :rofl:

8 Likes

I will let you know Smoky.

6 Likes

I hope you can get rid of the whole lot, @Lostmarbles
Having backups and backups for setups really does matter… always be prepared!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Trust me, I have more backup crap than I should really need. Good thing I never told my kid I would pay for his education

6 Likes

I already have 13 rebuildable tanks… with glass and spare drip tips for all…
and at least a dozen rdas… my kids know if they want higher education, they have to work for it.
So far, I only have one that wants to keep going and he is the one with what used to be Asperger’s, now labeled as a learning disability… it’s odd isnt it??

Boy kids can be so damn headstrong! I can only hope we all raise them right. :slight_smile:

I do also try to help out others that can not afford equipment, but even they are stocked… :slight_smile:
I have done good till the next one I meet up with lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I just counted my mods. If I send out the ones listed, I’ll still have around 35. As for the atomizers, I probably have a dozen or so that I’ll have as favorites. I’ve given out a bunch locally, but wanted to help out anyone here as well. Just can’t afford to ship them all out on my own.

That and that they’ll be happy. It’s all I want for mine. Mine is turning 22 today. He got a 5 string bass, a Cajon and a Pearl Bell Kit (xylophone) along with PF’s The Wall DVD and vinyl LP and some other small stuff. I’m glad he’s the only one
Can’t wait for my obligatory coffee mug for father’s day :rofl:

7 Likes

I have 4… bouncing beautiful guys lol…
I get the mom and the dad cup :crazy_face:

My youngest is learning the guitar… and loves the 3 strings.
He is my partier buddy, loves to go to the local concerts.
He has also gone to all of the b&m’s with me and pretty much my balancing acts for smelly juices :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

He should have come with cajones shouldn’t he?
:crazy_face:
(Forgive me, I’m in a strange mood today! lol)

5 Likes

Oh he has plenty of Cajones, but I still put him in his place when need be. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahaha! The items on your online “store” are going fast! Thanks for hanging on to the Aromamizer for me. I’ll bid on the OhmWrecker G2 mod as well to make it worth your hassle in mailing the stuff in case I win the bidding. Thanks for the warm welcome brother! ( still trying to figure. out where the PM is on the forum… :flushed:)

4 Likes