Have atomizers to get rid of in the USA check for list updates in bold!

@Lostmarbles may have to initiate it. If memory serves, new users have a “waiting period” (not sure if certain number of posts, or what) before they have access to PM’s.

And to @Lostmarbles:
No idea you had added mods… If you wouldn’t mind, it might be helpful for those interested to post something along the lines of “list updated” or something similar. :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah, I should have done that. In any case, add what you want Rob!

4 Likes

First set of goodies sent! @Fishaddict420, @kdl and @Dan_the_Man, I’ll PM you your tracking numbers. Enjoy boys!

6 Likes

I’d be interested. I love vintage gear, classics and the oddities.

4 Likes

Sure thing muth. Pick from the list and I’ll let you know what size box it will all fit in, then make your offer and we’re good to go.

4 Likes

I’m interested in the Goon V1.5 and others some have mentioned that I don’t see listed. Is there a full list that I missed somewhere?

2 Likes

That’s my problem. I don’t see a full list of available items. Am I daff?

2 Likes

No muth you aren’t. If the items are taken I remove them from the list. What you see up there is what is currently available. The list shown is up to date.

4 Likes

Here’s pics of most of the stuff. Availability is based on the text list as I won’t be updating the pics.

L to R: Vaptio N1Pro - P4You IPV5 - Noisy Cricket (Stock) - Noisy Cricket(with FDV upgrade)

L to R: (back) Aspire Pegasus - Gorgon RDCA - Geek Vape Peerless (black and gold) - Tigertek Springer X - OBS Ace (Sub-Ohm. Also includes 3 RBA decks) - The Troll RTA
(front) IJoy Tornado Nano - Sense Herakles

4 Likes

More blessings to you brother! Your kindness is highly appreciated :+1:

5 Likes

Happy to help :grin:

5 Likes

haha!! Your stock pile is dwindling, @Lostmarbles :partying_face: :coffee:

3 Likes

Yup. Glad somebody wants them. They may be old, but still in good shape.

5 Likes

@Lostmarbles

I was late to the game, but great idea!

I am sure I missed a lot of good stuff.

Vape on!

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly and @Deerslayer, your packages went out today. I’ll PM your tracking info. Thanks again!

4 Likes

I may turn this into a summer event. We should have an online community garage sale and see how outrageous we can make it. Bet that would be a hoot!

8 Likes

Really appreciate the information brother. I didn’t know ELR went soooo far in depth. I really been using it for recipes, stash and check out other people’s recipes. Damn there’s a lot of info. Just really haven’t investigated it far enough. Watching to much YouTube. Lol Stay safe and thanks very much!

4 Likes

That sounds like fun

3 Likes

Sounds good, may be a terrific way to try some attys that I may not normally acquire :+1:

3 Likes

There’s still some left @Phroggy. Just make sure to pick from the text list at the beginning of the thread as the pics are not updated. Thanks for stopping by.

3 Likes