HeavenGifts Giveaway: Try Out the Latest Chip Coil Tech with IJOY Tornado Nano Tank

1. A company from China with discount pricing.
  2. Funnel Cloud Chip.
  3. It’s capacity for a “Nano” tank, roomy build deck, and large topfill.
  4. @wvsanta @BoyHowdy @BoDarc @Amy2

Thanks for the chance. Good luck everyone!

7 Likes
  1. a company that is a consistent giveaway provider that is probaby in China.

2. why change perfection?

3. I am intrigued by the chip coil.

4. hasn’t the whole forum been tagged now? Just in case @daath @daath period.

2 Likes

Only one day left.
We need more friends to join us.
Hurry up and Good luck!:wink:

1 Like

I will toss in a look… although I didn’t/don’t see a velocity style deck on this thing.

1. I’ve purchased from @Heaven_Gifts and had no issues or problems, seems to be good to deal with also.
  2. Maybe the chip design could be called wafer chip.
  3. Feature I like is the large build deck
  4. tags tags tags… @Pattie @Rob62
1 Like

@Jim_Pierce @Kuyie @Jokke @Arne_Handberg @iamMVP @brynn_petty @Vinny @infoprofas @w4LLy

Thanks for the tag buddy, I’ll miss this one out. But cheers anyway and good luck to all. :yum:

Id call the “chip coil” the Twister Coil, TC for short :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the best Chinese stores, great service and speedy shipping.

1 Like

Flavour Chamber Coil

1 Like

4mL for such a small tank and the colour changing glass.

1 Like

@zackaz89 @mikedidthis

2 Likes

@Z3KEN @QaxXxuZ @yosi @kiberry @Batman3 @Batman2 @batman1 @superman71408 @chappy
Join the game for the win

1 Like

Just like the Powerball , you can’t lose it you don’t play!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Amy2 @Pro_Vapes @Ken_O_Where @Kinnikinnick @ringling @mstokens @Josephine_van_Rijn

3 Likes

Tag 2 people eh? @luxor @Jackalpot

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drawing winner tonight? @Heaven_Gifts

All right I’ll play, now who hasn’t been tagged yet?
@Naseschwarz, @Vaping_souljahhh, @Naseem_El_Naggar, @VapeyMama
Thanks @BoyHowdy, I missed this one :grinning:

5 Likes
  1. absolutely nothing. This is the first I’ve heard of you!
  2. I’d call it “the changeling.” Lol
  3. I like the changing colored glass. That’s pretty cool.
    4)a lot of people have been tagged… Let’s see who I can randomly come up with… :stuck_out_tongue:
    @Lillian @Picadora @danger4k @Ulrich
3 Likes

This contest has ended.
I will announce the winner soon.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! jhmiller!

Congratulations! jhmiller! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Tornado Nano, you can pick one from HG at US$28.43 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

BTW, another contest is here to win free Geekvape Tsuanmi 24: Heaven Gifts Share Contest: What is the Best RTA/RDA Brand for you? Geekvape?. Don’t miss the opportunity.

5 Likes

congratulations @jhmiller!

3 Likes