HeavenGifts Giveaway: Try Out the Latest Chip Coil Tech with IJOY Tornado Nano Tank

Chip coil? Is it tasty? Cheap as chips? Guess Ijoy does not name it well huh? Then why don’t you spend mins finding it out? Wonder how the chip coil is presented? What’s its specs? Does Tornado Nano come with any other tech to meet your growing picky needs? You might find answers in our contest. We prepare 1 set of Ijoy Tornado Nano Tank to give away.

Reply to any of the rules below to enter:
1.What do know about Heaven Gifts?
2.Check the description of Tornado Nano below, and come up with a new name for the chip coil instead of “Chip Coil”
3.Which feature do you like about Tornado Nano?
4. Tag 2 friends on this forum to join the game, like @HeavenGifts

Note:
1.The contest ends in June 14th, 2016
2.Winner is selected via random.org
3.At least 20 participants join our contest.

-----------------------------------About Ijoy Tornado Nano Tank------------------------------------------

Ijoy Tornado Nano is the first tank offers a well balance between RTA and Sub Ohm tank system. It is inspired by the typical RTA Vape System, but beyond your imagination

IJOY just release a smaller version of its Tornado RTA tank-- the Tornado Nano, which features a detachable structure with 4ml tank capacity. Like its big brother, this Tornado Nano is also equipped with a big build deck, two post velocity style, 18.6mm in diameter, making various coil builds way easier. Except for the RBA option, this new tank comes with an innovative chip coil which is 0.3ohm, rated for use at 40-80 watts, offering you remarkable sub-ohm vaping experience. Another interesting feature is that the color of the glass tube of Tornado Nano changes with the change of the temperature.

2 Likes

@Jane_Lykke_Bech
@Bela_bango

I know that they are amazing with service and the number of giveaways they do is awesome!

My God I need this in my life now! I think I would call it “Chris’s new toy”? I think its has a ring to it, dont you?

All of it!

@MrGiggly and @Chad

@daath @LordVape @krede @Lorry @unkempt

Heavengifts has good prices and quick shipping from china! And awesome giveaways

I would rename it the T500 for tornado

I like the 4mL capacity in a nano tank. Small tank but good huice capacity. Best of both worlds!

Has an awesome selection of devices and replacement parts. Once shipped, it defies physics, like santa clause, how quickly it can arrive. (my AIO only took 3 days from china to Salt Lake City, UT, USA!)

1 Like

I would call it the hub-cap coil, in honor of the only scene i can remember from the movie Twister, where a guy fatally catches a hub-cap in the face… Lol

2 Likes

The large top fill, the large and easy to build on looking deck on the RBA, the fact that the ‘chip coil’ is 0.3Ohm, because that is my preferred resistance. The nice looking airflow adjustment, good size capacity at 4ml is great for a “nano” tank. Over all this thing just looks great! The color changing glass is unique, though I would honestly prefer to see my juice level without having to fire it… Still an interesting novelty that might be cool to show off anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@UncleTopher @bradslinux @BoDarc @Alisa @JoJo @therabidweasel @Whiterose0818 @dreamersword @ozo

2 Likes

I’ll participate just to get the number of people up so that hopefully someone wins it.

I wanna start off by saying I think it’s horrible that this company used the Disney font on this thing. I think whoever came up with that idea should be fired. We’re having enough trouble as it is without some bonehead making it look like this was designed for kids with that stupid font. I really wish they’d redesign it and re-release it with a different font. Not gonna happen, I know. I would not BUY one of these and wouldn’t use it in public because I won’t support that type of nonsense.

That being said…I haven’t the slightest idea what the whole chip thing is about. I’m a sucker for novelty though and the whole color changing glass thing has me intrigued.

7 Likes

1.What do know about Heaven Gifts?
I’ve ordered all my Geekvape rda’s and parts from @Heaven_Gifts and love the company. Fast shipping, great communication and customer service!

2.Check the description of Tornado Nano below, and come up with a new name for the chip coil instead of “Chip Coil”
UFO Coil

3.Which feature do you like about Tornado Nano?
I like the overall design of the nano. Really interested in the color changing glass too!

4 Tag 2 friends on this forum to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
I tagged a bunch below :smile:

3 Likes

Since we’re going with Tornado terms - how about the Vortex Convection Platform? Make it sound really cool and call it the “VCP” for short!

5 Likes

@ozo @Bearkat @Lostmarbles @Alisa @BoDarc @SthrnMixer @BoyHowdy @Ggrhauling @Amy2 @mstokens

Hey guys… not sure if you’re interested in this giveaway but wanted to share the info. Sorry if I missed anyone.

5 Likes

@Rob62 @wvsanta @Ken_O_Where @cloyce @Pro_Vapes

4 Likes

1.What do know about Heaven Gifts? I have made a couple of purchases from HeavenGifts and have had no issues
2.Check the description of Tornado Nano below, and come up with a new name for the chip coil instead of “Chip Coil” I would name it the Mini Twister
3.Which feature do you like about Tornado Nano? I like that it was designed to work in the 40-80 watt range!
4. Tag 2 friends on this forum to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
@SunnyT @Maureeenie @MysticRose

4 Likes