HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Geekvape Griffin RTA & Griffin Top Airflow Set

Looks like a nice RTA. Would love to have one, just started trying my hand at building.

So sweet you are.:blush:
Good luck to everyone.:wink:
Please help us tag more friends to join in.

1.I like that you can build many types of coils in this one and it is a tank that I can use at work easily.
2. I expect the best because it is Geekvape!!!

I love the sound of this tank & it gets great reviews. Iā€™m a bit of a flavour junkie & this seems to hit the spot quite nicely. I like the velocity style build deck & the creativity that it allows when building & I like the sound of the extra control of the airflow with the additional doo-dah :@)
GeekVape are making some lovely products just now (the avocado is another smasher) & Iā€™ll be keeping my eyes open for any future goodies.
Thanks for the competitionā€¦
Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I like the Griffin because of the large build deck and top air flow. Fused Clapton coils are my go too for flavor these days and the Griffin can handle them no problem.

I would absolutely love to have a geekvape griffin! I have a velocity deck that is my favorite rda, and from every review I have seen, this thing is BOSS!

I would especially appreciate the improved top airflow on the second one, because I have a heracles v2 that I could compare it with. I would also attempt a Ti temp control build, as I just bought a roll of Ti wire.

Thank you for your support of the vape community, and I will bookmark you for future shopping!

1 Like
  1. As said before, the Velocity style deck and big post holes are great for more advanced builds
  2. Everyone is raving about the flavour production on this bad boy and I know that for people here that is the biggest advantage.

The build quality on this tank is also really good. I had a OBS Crius in my hands today and it wasnā€™t all that good so kudos to GeakVape.

I think that with the new EU regulations a 2ml will have to be made as this will be the limit for tanks within the EU. So maybe a coned chimney for even better flavour that would actually reduce the tanks capacity to comply with TPD.

Cheers!

I picked up the Griffin from my local B&M a week ago and it has become my favorite tank.My only issue so far is that if you tighten everything down too much, it becomes a huge pain to fill or get the deck out without leaking juice everywhere.

Guys, 2 days left.
You still have a lot of chance for win.
Come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
Geekvape Griffin RTA and top airflow set are waiting for you!
Good luck!!!:grinning:

2 Likes

I love the big easy build deck! Love the flavor this produces and it is a wonderful all around RTA! Iā€™d love to have one with top air flow

1 Like

One day left for this contest and another on our site: Get Free 20 Geekvape Griffin RTA Plus Top Airflow Set Combos.
Grasp the last chance to win.
Wish everyone good luck!!!:wink:

Iā€™d like to place a chance to win this tank also, if the time limit isnā€™t up as of yet. I am looking for a new tank, something easy to build upon as I am just starting to play with Clapton wire. The Griffin looks to be a great tank for that, and the top air flow and filling would be excellent for how I like to vape. Thank you for offering the chance to participate in the giveaway.

1 Like

Saving up for the Griffin tank. Love the velocity style deck. The flavor is supposed to be awesome! With a name like geekvape itā€™s gotta be good!

1. I like that it has both top and bottom airflow
  1. I expect quality, I would think based on other products and and the name that it would be a quality piece.

I already have one Griffin but would love a second one :slight_smile:
Whatā€™s to like about the Griffin: big deck, easy to build with the velocity style posts, top fill and good airflow. Probably even better with the extra top airflow.

And Geekvape: quality products all the way. The 521 tab, their wires,the griffin. They keep bringing out excellent stuff.

1 Like

This contest has ended. I will announce the winner soon.:smiley:

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. Thatā€™s right. Itā€™s you! Ken_O_Where!

Congratulations! Ken_O_Where! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel or email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesnā€™t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Griffin RTA, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code ā€œAHGEVAPEā€ for a better price which is US$33.12.

3 Likes

I hate you @Ken_O_Whereā€¦

1 Like

Yay! Congrats @Ken_O_Where :slight_smile:

1 Like