HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Geekvape Griffin RTA & Griffin Top Airflow Set

Lucky you! :grinning:

'grats @Ken_O_Where!

1 Like

Grats, Ken!! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats @Ken_O_Where ! Guess I’ll need to start saving up for that tank… and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for the chance on this giveaway.

1 Like

Congrats @Ken_O_Where! And thanks for the giveaway @Heaven_Gifts!

1 Like

Congratulations @Ken_O_Where!

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway. You all are awesome!

1 Like

Congrats Ken!!!

1 Like

Congrats @Ken_O_Where!!!

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts!!!

1 Like

Woot! Thank you for the giveaway!

Its okay @w00cash666 i hear that from my wife all the tine :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats Ken. You have to let us know how that bad boy vapes!

1 Like

I certainly will!

I see on your site that the tank is pre-order, when does it plan on shipping to purchasers? I travel and would hate to order it and then have it sitting here at my house for a month before I get to play with it. Also, is there any plan on offering both the tank and the top airflow (which is sold separately) being sold as a package deal?

Hi,

Thanks for your interests.
Griffin has been in stock from March 10th.
We ship it out according to the payment sequence.
So hurry up and place order to get what you want.

As for the suggestion about being sold as a package deal, I will recommend to our sales department.:wink:

So Ken… When are you going to review this tank man? I am really wondering how great this tank is! Mighty nice of Heaven Gifts to give away such great vape gear huh? :wink:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56635139.jpg

2 Likes

+1 for the query of @LordVapor I wanted that tank so bad I went out that same day after I didn’t win and purchased it from a local b&m… still looking at getting the Griffin 25 possibly from HG if they are/were quick on shipping to you and product was as described.

1 Like

Are you a stirrer too? ROFL!

2 Likes

Yes and no…
I’m considered an instigater, but I am wanting the Griffin 25.
I am curious as to why the website keeps saying pre-order on a product they state has been out (and should be in stock) and when asked the reply was “We ship it out according to the payment sequence.” Which on the onset I would think that is the order in which orders to purchase the product came in from customers, but could also imply that they don’t order the product from their distributor until they have enough orders for it… which means that it may take awhile for a purchase to go out to the consumer. I want to know that if purchase an item I am going to get the item, not wait and wait… with FT that is expected and is taken into consideration (I have used FT for a good 5 years or so for some vape things (just got a coiling jig and clapton wire yesterday in vape mail from them).
But if your going to holding a giveaway, I would like to think your already in possession of the thing your giving away prior to offering it. Like I said, I am interested in one of the products, now I’m watching their customer service.

2 Likes

I feel ya there. I am watching and waiting to see how this turns out as well. I have my sources for vape gear. And I buy way too damn much of it. So I like to spread it around a little and not spend my money in one place. But I don’t spend any anywhere until I know they are good people to deal with. So keeping my eyes open here.

1 Like

Sadly it is out of stock, the top airflow piece so it seems it will be awhile. Me so sad —> :disappointed:

@Heaven_Gifts just wondering if this tank and airflow set had come in yet and if so can i get it in black for the prize i won?

2 Likes

Currently we are still waiting for the factory to send us the airflow set. But we have been always urging them.Once it arrives in our warehouse, we will send your prize immediately. Thanks for your understanding and really sorry for the delay.

As for the color, we only have silver color for prize.:wink:

1 Like