HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win US-Made Mamasan Premium E-liquid, Enjoy Best Flavor & Vapor--4/4

Post #14

@eStorm @VariousVapes @CosmicTruth

2 Likes

Post #15

@cooper1 @IzNoGoat @SmilingOgre

2 Likes

It would only be cool to try a flavor to remix it wouldn’t ever buy it though! So I guess that’s the only upside of this giveaway. Thanks for the giveaway though!

4 Likes

#1 ok I’ll do it. I would go for the purple cheesecake

3 Likes

#2 70 - 30

2 Likes

@heatho72
@Har_d_vape
@DaveDave
@generalformat

2 Likes

Post #16

I think the flavor that I am most successful with when making eliquid is Strawberry…I know that is cliche, but it true, and probably because it is the most used flavor ever!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Post #17

I really want to try these liquids because as I said before, I have never had commercial juice before, and to be honest, I want to compare it to my own creations…not the exact flavor profiles, but just how flavorful and good they are versus what I make myself!

2 Likes

Post #18

3 Likes

Post #19

I didn’t see this before, but really its easier to say what I don’t vape, or rather what I haven’t tried yet, because if it is good, I vape it! So as far as what I haven’t vaped yet…tobacco (but I really want to try some, I’m just afraid I won’t like it), tea flavors, and coffee flavors…as far as what I don’t vape, chocolate, lychee, and most floral flavors (especially Ylang Ylang, it is just not my thing)!!!

2 Likes

Post #20

2 Likes

11 Purple Cheesecake

2 Likes

12 [QUOTE]2. What e-liquid flavor and PG/VG ratio do you usually use?[/QUOTE]
Tobaco)

2 Likes

2 Likes

14 https://plus.google.com/u/0/105791302398724756435/posts/H69DiEpQiYC

2 Likes

1 Like