HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win US-Made Mamasan Premium E-liquid, Enjoy Best Flavor & Vapor--4/4

3 Likes

26 Guava Pop

1 Like

27 - 50\50 zero nic

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:grinning:

1 Like

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #62 @SunnyT and #36 @Laura5!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Mamasan Premium Eliquid, you can pick one from HG only at US$17.49 by using our Easter Sales 30% off code “AHG30”.

----------------------------------------Easter Day Sales--------------------------------------

Time: 14:00 March 29, 2018 - 14:00 April 4, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except Clearance items/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

4 Likes

Mamasans for the 2 lucky winners @SunnyT and @Laura5 . Grats to both of you and thks @Heaven_Gifts for another nice giveaway! And yes i just like to say Mamasan

3 Likes

Congrats @SunnyT and @Laura5!!! If the rest of the line is as unique and tasty as the purple cheesecake you will be really happy!! Thanks for another giveaway @Heaven_Gifts you are awesome!

3 Likes

Dang, I’m really impressed. Look like a awesome system you got going there. I picked up a few nail polish racks. It’s a WIP
I’m slowly making progress lol
Started off measuring by drop, volume & now weight
I honestly don’t remember reading and watching so much information on DIYing. I’m loving it, I would tell anyone if you’re going to be DIYing you’ve gotta give it :100:+++%. So much I’m learning and so much more to learn. Its baby steps for me. And it’s still cheaper than smoking and dipping snuff. And much healthier.

4 Likes

Woot, woot!!! Yay! Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway and thanks to everyone who helped to get the numbers up! And congrats to @Laura5 as well!!!

6 Likes

Omg what!?!? @Heaven_Gifts thanks!! This is awesome!
And congrats to you to sis! @SunnyT

7 Likes

Awesome. Two of the Best. Congratulations

6 Likes

Congratulations @Laura5 and @SunnyT

3 Likes

Congratulations @Laura5 and @SunnyT, let us know how they turn out.

3 Likes